咱们裸熊 第113期:特立独行(在线收听

   Where are you going? !

  你要去哪里呀?!
  Some place far away from you nay-sayers! They tell me what to...Good night!
  去没有你们这些反对者的地方!他们说我...晚安!
  Perfect!
  棒棒哒!
  Yeah, can I have some? !
  我能吃一点吗?!
  They don't know what they're missing. All right, finally! Time for the easiest part.
  他们不知道自己错过了什么。终于!到了最简单的一步啦。
  Ha-ha! Aah...right on time! Well, good night, Miki-Chan. I will see you in June!
  哈哈!睡觉时间到啦!晚安啦,美姬酱。我们六月见!
  I can't sleep! Get...Sleepy!
  我睡不着!快点困呀!
  Help me! Help me, Miki-Chan.
  帮帮我!帮我嘛,美姬酱。
  Aw, bear, you make it look so easy! This just isn't working. Oh! Oh, I give up. I'm going back inside.
  熊熊,这事你做起来好简单!还是不行。啊!我放弃。先回里面去了。
  Wait, don't go!
  等等,别走呀!
  Hello?
  谁在说话?
  Oh. Get it together, Grizzly.
  振作点,棕熊。
  That's the ticket!
  暗号对啦!
  There! Now, what's this I hear about giving up? You can't do that! You're a handsome upstanding Grizzly! Yep, that's right! Look at you!Ugh...
  好了!我听到谁说要放弃,这是怎么回事呀?你不能这么做!你可是只又帅又老实的棕熊!没错!瞧瞧你!额...
  Come with me! I'll show you why hibernation's so important.
  跟我来吧!我要让你知道为什么冬眠这么重要。
  Well, I tried everything, I guess.
  我想我什么方法都试过了。
  Well, here we are!
  到了!
  Ah, look at me! I'm so charming! Whoa! No way! I'm in the book! Hahaha! Amazing!
  看看我!多有魅力呀!哇哦!不可思议!我在书里耶!哈哈哈!棒棒哒!
  You want to see some more stuff?
  想多见识见识吗?
  Yeah. Whoa! Teleportation...ha! I didn't realize this book was Sci-Fi.
  当然咯。哇!瞬间移动...原来这是本科幻小说呀。
  No, silly...it's about you! And how special you are! Let me tell you a little something...watch your step.
  别傻了... 这是关于你的故事!讲你有多么与众不同!我来告诉你件事吧 ...注意脚下。
  Hibernation isn't something you should just brush off! We Grizzlies are very unique animals. Other bears...They just don't get it!
  冬眠可不是你该放弃的事情!我们灰棕熊非常特立独行。其他熊熊们...他们不懂的!
  Yeah! They'd only make fun of me if I went back.
  是啊!要是我回去了,他们只会嘲笑我的。
  Which is exactly why you've gotta get sleeping! Go ahead and pull that tab, you've earned it.
  所以你一定要睡觉!你拉那个标签吧,你应得的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zmlx/397636.html