英文乡村歌曲:Passenger - Travelling Alone(在线收听

Australian man, Scandinavian town,
澳大利亚的他 皮肤带着北欧的棕褐
Kicking stones round a square.
广场上百无聊赖的他踢着石头
Sat for a while and carved out a smile,
或是安静的坐着 脸上印刻着深深的笑意
As if someone would care.
像是旁人会注意到似的
Said I’m a long way from the Gold Coast.
他说 我从黄金海岸跋涉而来
For this dive ever known,
那可是有名的潜水地
Oh and this just ain’t my home.
哦 这里不是我的家
It was my wife's idea but she’s no longer here.
这是我妻子 我最爱的她的家 不过她已经不在了
She left me travelling alone.
她留我一人孤独旅行
I never heard silence,
哦 我从未听闻无言的沉默声
Ring out like a bell.
像是鸣响的钟声
I never heard silence,
从未听闻无言的沉默声
Like last night in my expensive hotel.
正如昨晚在我昂贵的酒店房间
Well I’m loving a shadow,
我爱上孤独的幻影
I’m trying to catch the rain.
即便是雨中我也要追寻
But I never heard silence,
但我从未听闻无言的沉默声
Till I heard it today.
直到今天
She walked out of the hotel,
她悄无声息的离开了酒店
I could still smell the smoke,
我仍能闻到他
Of the burning heart left inside.
炽热的心燃烧的余烟味
She said men are all assholes
她说男人都是这样
And life’s a bad joke.
生活就是场愚弄的玩笑
She laughed and started to cry.
她笑着 却开始流泪
See, ten years with this man,
她说 我跟这个男人相守了十年
And a life time of plans,
还打算一辈子相守
Oh, and I loved him to his bones.
我爱他爱到骨子里
Now I have lines on my skin
而我脸上出现皱纹时
And he has traded me.
他就抛弃了我
He left me travelling alone.
他任我独自远行
Well I never felt silence,
哦 我从未感受过无言的沉默
Hear me like a train.
来吧 听听我像是火车般的叨叨絮语
I never felt silence,
我从未听过无言的沉默声
Like blood paused in my veins.
像是血液涌流过我的血管
Well I’m loving a shadow,
哦 我爱上孤独的幻影
And I’m trying to catch the rain.
即便是雨中我也要追寻
I never heard silence,
但我从未听闻无言的沉默声
Till I heard it today.
直到今天
I never felt silence,
但我从未听闻无言的沉默声
Till I felt it today.
直到今天

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/mgxcyy/401447.html