职场英语口语急救包 第73期:商业合同(在线收听

   第73期:商业合同

  Our negotiations have been very successful.
  我们的谈判很成功。
  A:Our negotiations have been very successful.
  A:我们的谈判很成功。
  B:So,we have reached a successful conclusion.
  B:终于,我们成交了。
  When should we sign the contract?
  我们什么时候签合同?
  A:When should we sign the contract?
  A:我们什么时候签合同?
  B:We’ll revise the contract this evening,and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How’s that?
  B:今晚我们修改一下合同,准备明天早上10点签约,怎么样?
  Where are the problem areas on the contract?
  合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?
  A:Where are the problem areas on the contract?
  A:合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?
  B:I would like it lowered.
  B:我想要把自付额再降低一点。
  Sign on the dotted line.
  请签在虚线的地方。
  A:The only other question I have is where I sign.
  A:剩下来的问题是,我该在什么地方签章。
  B:Sign on the dotted line.
  B:请签在虚线的地方。
  I don't see any problems with the contract.
  这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。
  A:You will have to allow my attorney to read this over before I sign off.
  A:在我签字之前,我需要我的律师把这整份合约看过一遍。
  B:I don't see any problems with the contract.
  B:这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。
  I think we’d better make it a separate term.
  我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。
  A:I think we’d better make it a separate term.
  A:我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。
  B:OK,let me write it into the contract.
  B:好,我们把这条写进合同。
  When can the contract be ready for signature?
  什么时候准备合约签字?
  A:When can the contract be ready for signature?
  A:什么时候准备合约签字?
  B:We'll have it ready in a few days.
  B:我们几天内会将它准备好。
  I'm glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.
  我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。
  A:I’m glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.
  A:我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。
  B:We’re glad the deal has come off nicely in the end.
  B:我们也很高兴这次交易最终圆满结束。
  We suggest a two-year contract.
  我建议签一个两年的合同。
  A:We’d like to see how successful you are in developing sales before committing ourselves to a longer-term agreement.
  A:在签订长期协议之前,我们要看看你们的推销能力。
  B:We suggest a two-year contract.
  B:我建议签一个两年的合同。
  How long shall we make the contract for?
  我们应该签订多长时间的合同?
  A:How long shall we make the contract for?
  A:我们应该签订多长时间的合同?
  B:Would you mind if we make this a 3 - year contract?
  B:我们签订一个有效期为3年的合同好吗?
  Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?
  你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?
  A:Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?
  A:你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?
  B:The contract would run for one year of the trail period.
  B:合同将有一年的试行期。
  That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?
  这是我们同意了的,对不对?
  A:That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?
  A:这是我们同意了的,对不对?
  B:Yes,that's right but not exact.
  B:对,但不够准确。
  I’ll see to it right away.
  我马上修改。
  A:Will you please check the particulars and see if there is anything to be amended?
  A:请你看一下细节,是否有什么要修改的地方?
  B:I'll see to it right away.
  B:我马上修改。
  How long will the contract last?
  合同的有效期是多长时间?
  Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.
  既然所有事情就绪,我们今天就可签订合同。
  A:Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.
  A:既然所有事情就绪,我们今天就可签订合同。
  B:Yes, you are really good partners to do business with.
  B:是的,你们真的是很好的商业合作伙伴。
  I'll draw up an agreement at once.
  我立刻起草一份合同。
  A:I'll draw up an agreement at once.
  A:我立刻起草一份合同。
  B:OK. Just let us know when you get it ready.
  B:好的。准备好之后就通知我们。
  Look at the fine print.
  请看一看你们用小字印刷的部分。
  fine(adj.)
  细,纤细
  If everything is satisfactory,we can draw up a formal contract
  如果一切都满意了,我们可以拟定一份正式合同。
  If you just sign the contract,we’ll be all set.
  如果你能在这份合同上签字,事情都妥了。
  What should be specified in the contract?
  合同应该写明哪些条款?
  Both of us should abide by the terms and conditions of this contract.
  我们双方均应信守合同中的条款和条件。
  abide by
  坚持,遵守
  I agree to the terms concerning the packing and shipping marks.
  我同意关于包装和唛头的条款。
  We have reached an agreement on all the terms.
  我们对各项条款的意见一致。
  The contract should be canceled by 6 months notice.
  取消合约,应提前6个月通知。
  Your wishes as to duration of the contract are acceptable.
  可以接受贵方对合同期的要求。
  Payment terms are important in a contract.
  合同中的付款条件非常重要。
  We’ll surely follow the stipulation of the contract.
  我们将严格遵守合同的规定。
  Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our party?
  你担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款是吗?
  Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
  合同一旦确定了就应严格执行。
  implement (v.)
  执行
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/404968.html