新概念英语口语宝典第一册 第155课:恋爱与婚姻(在线收听

   Lesson 135 Love & Marriage

  第135课 恋爱与婚姻
  A:It seems to me that you have a crush on Sunny.
  A:好像你爱上桑尼了。
  B:That's not true. We've been going out together. That's all.
  B:不是真的。我们只是一起出去而已。
  A:But I heard that she's head over heels in love with you.
  A:我听说她可是全身心地爱上你了。
  B:That's what she thinks, I can't fall in love with anyone within such a short time.
  B:是她自己那么想的。我不会在这么短的时间爱上一个人的。
  A:Love is blind.
  A:情人眼里可是出西施的呀。
  B:Is that true with my mother?
  B:你和我妈妈是那样的吗?
  A:You got it. I flipped over your mother at first sight.
  A:你说对了。我对你妈可是一见钟情。
  B:You are so romantic.
  B:你们可真浪漫。
  A:It's useless to be reasonable in love.
  A:在爱情方面讲理智一点儿用也没有。
  B:So my mother is the girl of your dreams.
  B:我妈妈是你的梦中女郎啦。
  A:She's moonstruck over me.
  A:她令我万分着迷。
  B:How about my mother to you?
  B:我妈妈对你怎么样?
  A:That's really a pilgrim to get her heart.
  A:赢得她的芳心可真是历经了千辛万苦。
  A:How do I look in this dress?
  A:我穿这件连衣裙怎么样?
  B:You look very charming in it.
  B:你看上去真迷人。
  A:Really? Thanks.
  A:真的吗?谢谢。
  B:When did you get it?
  B:这条裙子什么时候买的?
  A:I bought it yesterday.
  A:昨天买的。
  B:You've made a good choice.
  B:你的眼力不错啊。
  A:Thank you. I like it so much. Honey,we'll be flying to Rome for a Honeymoon tomorrow. Do you think I can go in this dress?
  A:谢谢。我太喜欢它了。亲爱的,我们明天就要飞往罗马去度蜜月,你觉得我能穿这条裙子去吗?
  B:Sure thing. Why not?
  B:当然可以,为什么不行?
  A:Mommy,why do brides always wear white?
  A:妈妈,为什么新娘子总是穿白色的婚紗?
  B:Because they're happy.
  B:因为她们很高兴。
  A:Mommy,if brides wear white because they're happy,then why do groom wear black?
  A,妈妈,如果说新娘子穿白色婚纱表示高兴,那为什么新郎倌穿黑色的礼服呢?
  (Mr Smith and his wife attend the wedding ceremony for Jeff and Mary.
  (史密斯先生和太太参加了杰夫和玛丽的结婚庆典。)
  A:Why are you crying?
  A:你为什么哭了?
  B:I always cry at weddings.
  B:参加婚礼我总要哭。
  A:But this is not your wedding. It's Jeff and Mary's wedding.
  A:但这不是你的婚礼,是杰夫和玛M的婚礼。
  B:I know. It is just that Mary looks so beautiful.
  B:我知道。你看玛丽看上去那么美。
  A:I am looking at the bridesmaid What is her name again?
  A:我在看伴娘。我在想她叫什么来着?
  B:Judy. You would look at her!
  B:朱迪。你是冲着她来的吧?
  A:I saw you looking at the best man.
  A:我发现你在看伴郎。
  B:He's handsome.
  B:他很英俊。
  A:He's a hunk,isn't he? Do you want to meet him?
  A:他很有男性魅力,对吧?你想认识他吗?
  B:Maybe after.
  B:以后吧。
  A:I don't understand why he is the best man. If he is the best man then why is Mary marrying the groom? She should marry the best man.
  A:我不明白为什么他做伴郎(英文:最好的人)。如果他是伴郎,玛丽为什么要和新郎结婚呢?她应该跟伴郎结婚。
  B:It's just a title. Don't be so analytical all the time.
  B:只是个名分。别总是分析来分析去的。
  A:The Minister is doing a good job. I wonder if I could one day recite my vows.
  A:主婚人在做好事了。我不知道哪一天我也来发誓。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xgnkybd1/406096.html