公众人物毕业演讲 第458期:扎克伯格2017哈佛毕业演讲(2)(在线收听

   My mom is nodding.

  我老妈在点头同意。
  How many of you remember your first lecture here at Harvard?
  你们当中有多少人还记得在哈佛上的第一节课?
  Mine was Computer Science 121 with the incredible Harry Lewis. Harry.
  我上的是“计算机科学121”,哈利·路易斯老师超级棒。哈利老师。
  I was running late for classs,
  因为当时我快迟到了,
  so I threw on a t-shirt and I didn't realize until afterwards I put it on inside out and backwards with my tag sticking out the front.
  随手抓了件T恤就套在身上了,结果直到下午才发现我把它前后里外都穿反了,商标还露在前胸。
  I couldn't figure out why no one in class would talk to me -- except for this one guy, KX Jin, he just went with it.
  当时我还纳闷怎么没人理我,除了KX Jin,他丝毫没有在意这些,
  We start doing our problem sets together, and now he runs a big part of Facebook.
  之后,我们一起组队解决难题,现在他负责脸书很大的一块业务。
  And that, Class of 2017, is why you should be nice to people.
  这说明什么?2017的毕业生们,这说明我们大家真的应该对别人宽容一些。
  扎克伯格
  But my best memory from Harvard is meeting Priscilla.
  但是我在哈佛最美好的回忆,就是我遇见了普莉希拉(扎克伯格妻子)。
  I had just launched this prank website Facemash, and the ad board wanted to "see me".
  当时我刚上线了一个恶作剧网站Facemash,然后管理委员会表示“要请我去办公室”,
  Everyone thought I was going to get kicked out.
  所有人都认为我要被赶出学校了。
  My parents drove about here to help me pack my stuff.
  我爸妈来帮我打包行李;
  My friends threw me a going away party.
  我朋友帮我搞了个告别派对。
  Who does that? As luck would have it, Priscilla was at that party with her friend.
  是谁搞的呢?最幸运的事情就在这儿,普莉希拉和她朋友一起来到了这个派对。
  And we met in line for the bathroom in the Pfoho Belltower, and in what must be one of the all time most romantic lines,
  我们在Pfoho Belltower的卫生间外排队时遇见了,接下来发生了绝对是对我来说永生难忘的浪漫对话,
  I turn to her and said: "I'm going to get kicked out in three days, so we need to go on a date quickly."
  我对她说:“我三天后就要被赶出学校了,所以我们需要尽快开始约会。”
  Actually, any of you graduating today can use that line. I'm getting kicked out today, we need to go on a date fast.
  事实上,你们所有人都可以用这个套路。我今天要被赶出学校了,所以我们需要尽快开始约会。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/409142.html