银行英语情景口语 第151期:国际结算业务 理财服务(3)(在线收听

  A: Good afternoon, you look a little stuck. Can I help?
  下午好,你看起来有点儿不知所措。我能帮什么忙吗?
  B: The thing is, I've got all of this information here, all of these leaflets, but I can't make head nor tail of them!
  事情是这样的。我在这儿得到了所有这些消息,所有这些传单,但是我现在一头雾水。
  A: I see. What is it exactly that you are interested in?
  我知道了。您感兴趣的到底是什么?
  B: I'm not sure which would be better for me; buying some insurance or putting my money in a Savings Deposit.
  我不确定哪个更好,买一些保险还是把我的钱存起来。
  A: Well, that all depends on how much you want to invest.
  好的,这完全取决于你想投资的数额。
  B: I was thinking of around 10,000 RMB.
  我想大约一万人民币。
  A: That's a nice round figure to deal with! OK, if you were to buy this insurance policy, your yearly fixed income from it would be 94.35 RMB.
  这是一个很好筹算的整数。好的!如果你想要买这项保险的话,那么你将会每年得到固定数额收入是94.35人民币。
  B: And for the Savings Deposit?
  那要是把钱存起来呢?
  A: For the Savings Deposit you could actually get more. You see, in time deposit, the interest rate is 1.58% after the 20% interest tax. So,technically you could get more than a third more.
  用于存款的话,你实际上会得到的更多。您瞧,存定期存款的话,在扣除了百分之二十的利率税之后的利率是百分之1.58.因此,很显然,你能得到超过三分之一的利率。
  B: Wow! A third more? Very good.
  哇!超过三分之一呀。非常好。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yhyyqjky/409949.html