吸血鬼日记第一季:第10集 埃琳娜和斯特凡坦诚彼此心意(在线收听

        Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"

  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  For over a cecentury, I've living in secret
  一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着
  until now.
  直到现在
  I know the risk, but I have to know her.
  我知道很冒险,但我必须认识她
  Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
  埃琳娜,她和凯瑟琳长的一摸一样
  Hello, brother. Damon.
  你好,老弟,达蒙
  There's nothin' about that Logan guy I killed in here.
  关于我杀的那个罗根,报上一点消息也没有
  Someone's coverin' it up.
  有人掩饰了此事
  It's a small circle, founding families, few city officials.
  只需要给一部分人用,创始人家族,一些政府官员
  I of course will do anything I can to help.
  我当然会尽我所能帮助你们
  Alaric Saltzman.
  阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼
  I'm your new history teacher.
  你们的新任历史老师
  That's a cool ring. Thanks. It was my father's.
  戒指不错,谢谢,我父亲留给我的
  I have to leave. Too many people have died.
  我必须离开,小镇上死了太多人
  I can't be a part of your life anymore.
  我不能再成为你生活中的一部分了
  Don't go, Stefan.
  别走,斯特凡
  Good bye, Elena.
  再见,埃琳娜
  You know what? I'm not gonna invite you in.
  算了,今晚就不邀请你进来了
  Some other time, then.
  那改日吧
  I was dumped. Yeah, well, Logan's a jerk.
  我被甩了,罗根是个混蛋
  Hello, Jenna. Logan.
  你好,珍娜,罗根
  Aren't you gonna invite me in?
  不打算邀请我进去吗
  Why are you here, Logan?
  你来这里做什么,罗根
  I missed you.
  我想你了
  I was out of town. Yeah. I got that email.
  我离开小镇了,我收到你的邮件了
  You got an email?
  你收到邮件了?
  You didn't send an email?
  你没给我发邮件吗
  I can explain. Juit in, and
  我可以解释的,让我进去
  I'll tell you everything.
  我就告诉你一切
  I'm not gonna invite you in. Forget it.
  我不会邀请你进来的,死心吧
  Come on, Jenna. It's me.
  拜托,珍娜,是我啊
  The answer's no. I know you.
  不行就是不行,我了解你
  You're always one step from a maybe,
  你总是忍不住心软
  A tiny nudge to yes.
  稍作怂恿便会答应
  Heh. You just pointed out that I have no selfcontrol.
  你是说我没有自制力
  Clever strategy.
  战略不错
  Evening.
  晚上好
  You're that guy from the news, Logan Fell.
  你是那个新闻记者,罗根·费尔
  I watch you every night.
  我每晚都看你的节目
  Well, I used to. I mean, you've been missing from my TV.
  是以前常看,好久没在电视上看见你了
  I took some time off. I noticed.
  我请了一段时间假,注意到了
  I'm Daphne.
  我叫黛芬妮
  Hey, you know somethin', Daphne? No. what?
  你知道吗,黛芬妮,什么
  "I live in fear."
  "我深陷恐惧之中"
  "It consumes me."
  "它吞噬我"
  "In the early evening when I see the sun begin to fade,
  "每当日落西山,夜幕初降"
  "The fear comes,"
  "恐惧就向我袭来"
  "Because I know that the night brings death."
  "因为我知道,黑夜带来死亡"
  Jeremy's got his sketch pad out.
  杰里米又开始画画了
  You're kidding.
  你开玩笑的吧
  Nope, but don't say a word.
  不是,但一个字都别说
  The minute we encourage him, he'll put it away.
  我们只要一鼓励他,他就不画了
  Psychology major. Check that.
  很懂心理学嘛,了不起
  You and stefan?
  你和斯特凡
  Update?
  有什么进展
  He knows how I feel and where I stand,
  他知道我的感受和态度
  And I know where he stands, but it doesn't matter.
  我也知道他的,但无所谓
  He's leaving, moving away.
  他要走了,离开小镇
  Where's he going?
  他要去哪里
  I've stopped asking questions. The answers get scary.
  我没问,因为答案会让我恐慌
  Yours leaves. Mine returns.
  你的男朋友要走了,我的却回来了
  Logan?
  罗根
  He's back.
  他回来了
  I didn't let him past the front door.
  我没让他进门
  Hope you slammed it in his face.
  希望你当着他的面重重摔门
  Ah, medium slam.
  力度适中
  3strike rule, Jenna.
  记住"三振出局"法,珍娜
  You're not even allowed to watch the news.
  不准你再看新闻了
  Exactly. No more Logan "scum" Fell.
  没错,彻底忘掉罗根·人渣·费尔
  So any idea of where you'll go?
  想到要去哪里没
  I don't know. London, maybe. See some friends.
  不知道,也许去伦敦,看些老朋友
  You don't have any friends, Damon.
  达蒙,你没有朋友
  You're right, Stefan. I only have you, so...
  你说对了,斯特凡,我只有你,所以
  Where are we goin'?
  我们去哪里
  "We" are not going anywhere.
  "我们"哪也不去
  I'm gonna live my life as far away from you as possible.
  我会离你越远越好
  But we're a team.
  可我们是好兄弟啊
  we could travel the world together.
  我们可以环游世界
  We could try out for "The Amazing Race."
  甚至可以报名参加《急速前进》节目
  Hmm. That's funny.
  挺有意思的
  Seriously, where are you goin'?
  说真的,你去哪里
  'Cause we're not staying in this town.
  我们不能留在镇上了
  I'm here to see Damon.
  我要见达蒙
  Uh, sure. Ok.
  好的
  Sheriff.
  警长
  What a surprise.
  什么风把你吹来了
  Sorry to bother you, but we need to talk.
  抱歉打搅你,我们得谈谈
  Come in.
  请进
  Um, I hope you understand the secrecy.
  抱歉搞得这么神秘
  Stefan doesn't know about this yet.
  斯特凡还不知道这些事
  I'd like to keep it that way.
  我希望一直对他保密
  Of course. kids are too young to be brought into this.
  当然,他还是个孩子,不能让他卷进来
  So, what do you need?
  需要我做什么
  There's been another attack
  又出现了袭击事件
  A female victim, her throat torn out,
  受害者是女性,喉咙被咬破
  Completely drained of blood.
  血被全部吸干
  It fits the pattern.
  典型的吸血鬼作案方式
  II'm sorry. I don't understand.
  对不起,我不明白
  I thought we solved that problem when I...
  我以为这事已经平息了,那个女吸血鬼...
  Staked the blonde one.
  明明已经被我刺死了
  I'm thinking she must have turned someone
  我想她一定把某人
  Or multiple someones. I don't know.
  或是某些人变成吸血鬼了,谁知道呢
  The story for the town is another animal attack,
  对外界只能宣告是又一起动物袭击
  But I'm not sure how long we can keep lying to them.
  但我不确定还能隐瞒多久
  The council's in an uproar.
  理事会内部一片哗然
  We thought we were past this.
  我们以为这事过去了
  So, uh, what do we do?
  那么,我们该做什么
  You're the only one who's ever taken on a vampire.
  你是唯一和吸血鬼较量过的人
  We were hoping you could tell us.
  希望你能告诉我们怎么办
  And then the ballet dancer and the krumper did the salsa.
  接着芭蕾舞演员和小丑舞演员跳莎莎舞
  Well, I was awake for that part.
  演这段的时候我没睡
  Well, I don't know when you fell asleep.
  我不知道你什么时候睡着的
  Um, did you see
  那你看了
  the Celine Dion waltz about cancer?
  以席琳·迪翁歌曲为背景,癌症为主题的华尔兹吗
  Those always make me cry.
  那类场景总让我流泪
  Yeah. And then the loud judge kept screamin',
  接下来就是评委的喋喋不休
  and I couldn't take it, So I turned it off.
  我看不下去了,所以关了电视
  I sat through "Family Guy", So you owed me.
  我一直看到《恶搞之家》结束,你输了
  Did I miss something?
  我有错过什么绯闻吗
  They've been hanging out.
  他们居然开始约会了
  Kind of weird, don't you think?
  你不觉得有点奇怪吗
  She needs someone nice like him,
  她需要如他般温柔的男生
  As opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon.
  而不是像达蒙般的吸血鬼杀人狂
  Yeah. How are you doing with all that?
  是啊,你现在感觉怎么样
  I'm freaked out.
  我吓坏了
  Damon attacked me. I could be dead right now.
  达蒙袭击我,我差点丧命了
  But I'm also grateful.
  不过我很感激
  What? To Stefan.
  什么,感激斯特凡
  He saved my life, and...
  他救了我,并且...
  Have you seen him?
  你见过他了吗
  Not since he told me was leaving.
  他说要离开后就再没见着
  For all I know, he's already gone.
  可能,他已经走了
  He wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.
  他不可能不辞而别
  Yes, he would.
  不,他会的
  He thinks he's protecting me.
  他觉得这是在保护我
  Clean break and all that.
  说要干净彻底地分手什么的
  So what are you gonna do?
  那你打算怎么办
  What am I supposed to do?
  我还能做什么呢
  I already begged him not to go.
  我求过他不要离开
  If I ask again, I'm being selfish.
  如果我再要求,那就太自私了
  It is what it is.
  就这样了吧
  Well, maybe it's for the best.
  也许这样对大家都好
  What? Why?
  什么,为什么
  I mean, what kind of future could you have had with him,
  我是说,你们在一起能有未来吗
  Even if he stayed?
  就算他留下来又怎样
  Did you just... No, I swear.
  是不是你,我发誓没有
  Thank you for stopping by.
  谢谢你专程赶过来
  Let me know what you come up with.
  有什么情况一定要告诉我
  Absolutely.
  一定
  What is wrong with you? You killed somebody?
  你怎么回事啊,又大开杀戒了吗
  Get off of me.
  放开我
  Adon't touch me.
  一,别碰我
  Bif I had, I wouldn't have been so obvious about it.
  二,如果我杀了,我不会露出马脚
  Cthere's another vampire in town.
  三,镇上还有其他吸血鬼
  That's impossible. Obviously not.
  不可能,显然就是有
  Then who could it be?
  会是谁呢
  Ah, what do we care?
  不关我们的事
  We're leavin' anyway, right?
  反正我们要离开了
  No, I can't leave now, and you know that.
  不,你知道我现在不能走
  How are we supposed to find this person?
  我们该如何找到那个人
  Let the adults handle this, Stefan.
  就交给大人来处理吧,斯特凡
  See you later, ok?
  那回见咯
  Bye. Bye.
  拜,拜
  We need to talk.
  我们得谈谈
  So what's up with you and Forbes?
  你和福布斯是怎么回事
  Nothin's up.
  没什么啊
  I saw you two in the hall today.
  我今天在大厅见到你俩
  Don't even try and deny it, bro.
  伙计,别说你俩没猫腻
  You're tappin' that. No, it's not like that.
  你在追她,不,不是那样
  Never is till you become "we people."
  现在死不承认,以后说话都全是"我们"
  "We people"?
  "我们"?
  "we can't make it to the party."
  没错, "我们不能去参加派对"
  "We'll never miss a game."
  "我们不会错过游戏"
  "We don't like the color red."
  "我们都不喜欢红色"
  We hung out, like, twice.
  我们就出去玩了两次而已
  Like I said, "we."
  听听,你刚刚就说了"我们"
  So you have no idea who it could be?
  你不知道是谁吗
  None.
  不知道
  But it must be somebody new,
  不过一定是新生的吸血鬼
  Because leaving a body like that,
  因为那样处置尸体
  They're either sloppy,
  要么是粗心
  Or they're trying to send a message.
  要么是想要传递信息
  And you're sure it's not Damon.
  你确信不是达蒙
  Well, I'm never sure about Damon,
  我从来就猜不透达蒙
  But he's been trying to keep a low profile lately,
  不过最近他试着低调行事
  So it just doesn't make any sense to me.
  所以我觉得很费解
  So what are you gonna do?
  那你决定怎么做
  Damon's tracking them right now.
  达蒙正在搜查他们
  Look, I promised you the truth,
  听着,我保证过要对你说实话
  So I wanted to tell you.
  所以我想告诉你
  I want you to be careful.
  我希望你能小心点
  When I saw you, I...
  每次见你,我
  Thought you were coming to say goodbye.
  总觉得你是来跟我告别
  Not yet.
  现在不是时候
  Hey, what do you think?
  嘿,觉得怎样
  Creepy.
  很诡异
  Found this old journal in dad's stuff
  我在爸爸的盒子里找到这本日记
  Jonathan Gilbert from the 1800s.
  19世纪的乔纳森·吉尔伯特
  He's kind of a freak show. He wrote about demons
  感觉他有点怪,写一些关于恶魔的东西
  And all these people getting slaughtered and...
  还有人被屠杀之类的
  Yeah, he was a writer short stories, horror stuff.
  是的,他是个作家,写些恐怖故事
  Oh, he wrote fiction?
  哦,那他写小说吗
  Figured he was just a lunatic or a drunk.
  我估计他就是个疯子或酒鬼
  Well, he was a Gilbert,
  他毕竟是吉尔伯特家族的嘛
  Probably a little bit of both.
  所以可能两者兼具
  So what do I do now?
  那我现在该干什么
  Just wait. I'll be there in a minute.
  等一会,我很快就到
  Can you hurry? I have things to do.
  你能快点吗,我还有其他事要忙
  You could give me that.
  你可以把东西给我了
  So why did you need me to do this?
  为什么要我去做
  Because I interfere with the signal.
  因为我会干扰信号
  Can I go now?
  我能走了吧
  This has blown, like, half of my day.
  已经浪费我半天时间了
  You do that.
  照我说的做
  Get in your car. Go home.
  开车回家
  Forget I asked you to do this.
  忘记是我让你这样做的
  Ok. Bye now. Bye.
  那好,再见,再见
  I have tons of these wooden bullets
  我还有很多这样的木子弹
  So nothin' funky.
  所以没什么好稀奇的
  You don't wanna do this. Trust me.
  你不会想这样做的,相信我
  That's what you get. For what?
  这就是你的下场,什么下场
  You made me like this.
  是你把我变成这样的
  I killed you. I didn't turn you.
  是我杀了你,但我没有把你变成吸血鬼
  See, I know what you and your brother are.
  我就知道你和你兄弟是吸血鬼
  I've been watchin' the two of you.
  我一直在监视你们
  I knew you'd show up here
  我知道你会来这儿
  And I'm glad you did
  而且我很高兴你能来
  Cause I have some questions.
  因为我有一些问题要问你
  Me first. Who turned you?
  我先问,是谁把你变成吸血鬼的
  How should I know?
  我怎么会知道
  Last thing I remember is I'm about to stake your brother,
  我只记得,我正要用木桩插你弟弟的时候
  And then you grabbed me. That's it.
  你就抓住了我,就是这样
  Until I wake up in the ground
  直到我醒来发现自己
  Behind a usedcar dealership on highway 4.
  被埋在第4高速路的二手车交易库后面
  Somebody buried me.
  有人埋了我
  It happens.
  这是常有的事
  You bit me. Damn it.
  是你咬的我,该死的
  It had to be you.
  肯定是你把我变成这样
  You have to have vampire blood in your system when you die.
  你死时体内必须有吸血鬼的血,才会转变
  I didn't do that.
  我没那样做
  Some other vampire found you,
  别的吸血鬼找到你
  Gave you their blood.
  喂你喝他们的血
  Who? That's what I wanna know.
  是谁,我也想知道啊
  Dude, it's not like the welcome wagon
  伙计,变成吸血鬼,又没人开着礼车欢迎你
  Was waiting with a bundt cake and a handbook.
  拿着小蛋糕,再给你一本吸血鬼常识手册
  It's been a learnasyougo process.
  什么都得靠我自己去摸索
  You know, one minute,
  他妈的,前一分钟
  I'm a smalltown ontherise news guy,
  我还是个小镇的新闻记者
  And next thing I know, I can't get into my house,
  下一分钟,我进不了自己的房子
  Because my foot won' go through the door.
  因为我的脚迈不过门槛
  You have to be invited in.
  必须有人邀请你进去才行
  I know. I live alone.
  我知道,我一个人生活
  Ah. heh heh. That sucks.
  哈哈哈,那太糟糕了
  So now I'm at the Ramada watchin' payperview all day,
  现在,我只能在华美达酒店看按次付费的节目
  Eating everything in sight,
  看见什么吃什么
  Including housekeeping. It could be worse.
  甚至得做家务,也可能更糟的
  All I can think about is blood and killing people.
  我现在满脑子都是吸血和杀人
  I can't stop killing people.
  我不停地杀人
  I keep killing. Heh heh.
  我不停地杀人
  And I like it.
  而且我很享受
  I'm conflicted. Welcome to the club.
  我很矛盾,欢迎加入吸血鬼俱乐部
  Wait a minute.
  等一下
  Cops only found one body.
  警察只发现一具尸体
  I left one. I was tired.
  我留下一具,当时太累了
  But I've been hidin' the rest of the other bodies.
  其他的我都藏了起来
  They're right back there. You're kidding.
  就放在那儿,你是在开玩笑吧
  They're just pilin' up.
  都堆积成山了
  So what do we know?
  有什么线索
  Nothing new to report yet.
  没有什么新的进展
  My highly reliable deputies are all on alert,
  我所有的属下都高度戒备
  But if you feel the need to be more proactive,
  但如果你觉得需要先发制敌
  By all means, grab a stake and have at it.
  只要抓根木棍,时刻准备插入心脏
  What extra precautions can we take?
  我们还能采取什么别的防御措施吗
  For right now
  就目前而言
  there's nowhere safer than a crowded public place,
  公共场合算是最安全的场所了
  And for once, mayor, we actually know where our kids are.
  最重要的是,镇长,孩子们也都在我们的照看之下
  What do you want?
  你想干什么
  Hey. uh, just surprised to see you here.
  只是很奇怪你会在这儿
  Art usually implies culture,
  艺术通常反映文化
  And culture implies, well, not you.
  而文化又反映...你不是这样的人
  Go to hell.
  去死吧
  Still wanna be an astronaut?
  还想成为宇航员吗
  I can't believe you remember that.
  真不敢相信你还记得
  I can remember the tinfoil that you wore on your head.
  我还记得你头上戴着锡纸
  I was 8.
  我那时才8岁
  How are you doing?
  最近怎么样
  I've had it easier.
  好多了
  You?
  你呢
  Uh, I heard some things.
  我听到一些传言
  So it's true that you and Stefan...
  你和斯特凡真的结束...
  Yeah, it is.
  是的
  What about you...
  那你呢
  Matt Donovan?
  马特·多诺万
  I heard about Caroline.
  我听说了卡罗琳的事
  Aw, man, not you, too.
  天呐,你怎么也这样
  We're friends.
  我们只是朋友
  It's not a big deal.
  其他的真没什么
  No?
  是吗
  No.
  真没什么
  Why am I so overly emotional?
  为什么我情绪变得很亢奋
  All I can think about is my exgirlfriend.
  我脑子里想的全是我的前女友
  I wanna be with her and bite her and stuff.
  我想和她在一起,咬她这类的事
  Well, you probably love her.
  也许是你爱上她了
  Anything you felt before will be magnified now.
  你以前的感觉现在都会被扩大
  You're gonna have to learn how to control that.
  你得学会如何去控制它
  What about walkin' in the sun?
  那在白天出来活动呢
  I'm a morning person.
  我喜欢早起享受白天
  You can walk in the sun, which, by the way,
  你能在白天自由活动,说起来
  Is pretty cool.
  真是棒极了
  Council'd never suspect you.
  理事会从来没怀疑过你
  It's not in the journals.
  日记中从未提及此事
  The journals?
  日记
  Yeah, the founding fathers,
  是的,创始者们
  They passed down journals to their kids.
  把日记传给他们的后代
  Come on, man. You gotta tell me.
  说吧,伙计,你必须得告诉我
  How can you walk around in the sun?
  怎么能够在太阳底下活动
  Who turned you?
  谁转化了你
  How do you walk in the sun?
  怎么能在太阳下活动
  Who turned you?
  谁转化了你
  You know, I've been really nice so far,
  到目前为止我对你都很客气
  But I will kill you.
  小心我杀了你
  Then you'll never know.
  那你也永远别想知道了
  You're not answering my question.
  你还没回答我的问题
  You first.
  你先回答
  Seems we're at a bit of an impasse then, doesn't it?
  看来我们陷入僵局了,不是吗
  I have things to do, people to kill.
  我还有事要做,去杀人
  Guess I'll be needing a little head start.
  看来我必须先下手了
  Ahh. Damn it.
  噢,见鬼
  I'm guessing you're not here to
  我猜你来不是为了
  Plan the path for your future.
  规划未来的吧
  You're looking out for me.
  你是来保护我的
  Hope that's ok.
  希望没有打扰到你
  You know, I wanted to be a doctor
  你知道吗,我以前想当个医生
  Before everything happened, but, uh,
  我是说在一切变故发生前
  Then I couldn't, cause...
  但我不能,因为
  The blood.
  血
  Yeah.
  是的
  I've dabbled in a bunch of different things, though.
  不过我兴趣还是挺广泛的
  Didn't love anything enough to stick to it?
  但没有什么事能喜欢到坚持下去
  No, II loved it all.
  不,我都很喜欢
  I justI had to move on before
  我只是,我必须不停地迁移
  Anybody could notice that I wasn't getting any older.
  不让别人看出我不会变老
  How long before that would happen?
  多久迁移一次
  Few years, usually.
  一般几年吧
  Sometimes shorter.
  有时更短些
  And you always left.
  你永远只能逃离
  I didn't have a choice.
  我没得选
  So what about what about you?
  不如,来说说你的规划吧
  What are your, uh, plans for the future?
  你未来有什么打算
  I don't wanna talk about my future, Stefan,
  我不想和你谈我的未来,斯特凡
  Because everything you're saying is making it perfectly clear
  因为你所说的一切都完全表明
  That you're not gonna be in it.
  我的未来中不会有你
  Elena, it's not that I don't wanna in it.
  埃琳娜,不是我不想参与你的未来
  You can't, I get it.
  你别无选择,我明白的
  I heard you the first me and the second time,
  我听你说两遍了
  And I appreciate you looking out for me,
  我很高兴你来保护我
  But, please, if you're gonna leave, then just go.
  但是,如果你要离开,那就走吧
  Hide me. What's going on?
  挡住我,怎么了
  The scum Fell has landed.
  人渣费尔又出现了
  Logan's here?
  罗根来了吗
  Wait. Logan fell?
  等等,是罗根·费尔吗
  Stefan, what's going on?
  斯特凡,发生什么事了
  Jenna, are you dodging me?
  珍娜,你在躲我吗
  It's a form of selfpreservation.
  算是一种自我保护吧
  Um, Elena, why don't you and Jenna go somewhere else.
  埃琳娜,你和珍娜先走吧
  Let's go.
  我们走
  What are you doin' here?
  你来这干什么
  You know, your brother asked me the same thing.
  你和你哥问了我同样的问题
  In fact, why don't we
  事实上,为什么我们不能
  Just skip past all that "who turned me" stuff
  跳过"谁转化了我"这件事呢
  And get the answer that I want?
  先回答我的问题
  How can I turn into a daywalker?
  我怎么才能成为日行者
  Damon and I are the only 2 that I know of.
  据我所知,只有达蒙和我有此能力
  But you're both very cagey on the how,
  你们兄弟俩如此死守不说
  Which tells me that there is a way.
  让我觉得一定是有方法可循的
  You know, in case you hadn't noticed
  不知你注意到没有
  It would be very, very easy for me to expose you.
  要揭发你们实在是非常简单的
  You wanna know how you can walk around in the sun?
  你想知道怎么在太阳下活动
  I do.
  是的
  You can't.
  别做梦了
  Don't ever threaten me again.
  你敢再威胁我试试
  When Logan came to the house, what did he say?
  昨天罗根来我们家说了什么
  Fake flattery. Stupid, dimpled grin. Puppy dog eyes.
  假装恭维,蠢到家的假笑,小狗一样的眼神
  I'm serious, Jenna.
  说真的,珍娜
  How did he act? What did he say?
  他做了什么,说了什么
  He was the usual Logan, was charming,
  就老样子啊,很迷人的样子
  Little more manic than usual.
  比往常暴躁易怒
  He kept trying to convince me to let him in.
  他想说服我让他进门
  What?
  怎么了
  Ok, listen to me very carefully.
  仔细听好了
  Do not, under any circumstances, talk to him again.
  在任何情况下,都不要再跟他说话
  I'm serious, Jenna, like, ever.
  我说真的,珍娜,永远不要
  Hey. Elena.
  你好,埃琳娜
  Jenna. Hi, Mr. Saltzman.
  珍娜,你好,萨尔茨曼老师
  Yeah, I was hopin' to, uh, see you tonight.
  我之前就想着今晚能再见到你呢
  Career Night is the new bowling.
  对啊,未来规划之夜怎能错过
  Ok. um, excuse me.
  失陪了
  Logan Fell's a vampire,
  罗根·费尔变成了吸血鬼
  And when I find him again,
  我再看到他
  I am gonna destroy him limb by limb.
  要把他大卸八块
  What happened? You ok?
  怎么了,你没事吧
  No. I'm not ok. I was ambushed.
  不,怎么会没事,他偷袭我
  I was shot. Now I'm vengeful.
  开枪打我,我要报仇
  Just gotta find him.
  我得先找到他
  Well, there's no need. He's here at the school.
  没必要,他现在在学校
  You're kidding me.
  开玩笑吧
  Why the hell is he there?
  他怎么在那里
  He's workin' the crowd.
  他在人群中穿梭
  Well, I'll be right there.
  我马上到
  So anything you'd like to share?
  有什么事要跟我说说吗
  What are you doin'?
  你在干什么
  Following my future.
  规划我的未来
  there it is
  就是这个
  Broadcast journalism?
  广播新闻
  Yes. Broadcast journalism.
  是,广播新闻专业
  Why are you looking at me like that?
  怎么用这种眼神看我
  You don't even read the paper.
  你连报纸都不看
  Liz.
  莉兹
  Logan.
  罗根
  What are you gonna do, stake me?
  你想怎样,用木桩钉死我吗
  Bury me in another shallow grave?
  把我埋到另一座浅坟里
  What would the email say this time?
  这次又会发什么内容的电邮
  I didn't have a choice. You bitch.
  我没得选择,你个婊子
  I died for you, for this town.
  我为你而死,为这个镇而死
  You've known me since I was 6,
  你看着我长大
  And you swept me under the rug like dirt.
  而你又把我当垃圾一样扔掉
  You knew what you were getting into.
  你知道你参与的是什么性质的事
  I was one of you.
  我曾经是你们的一分子
  And now you're one of them.
  而现在你是他们一伙的了
  Watch your back, sheriff.
  小心点,警长
  Get a backup team to the school immediately.
  马上派一队人来学校
  Keep it within the circle. It's a v5.
  把学校包围起来,5号吸血鬼出现
  I didn't know you drew.
  我不知道你会画画啊
  It's an elective.
  选修课学的
  'Cause it's good stuff. You like graphics?
  真不错,你也喜欢绘图吧
  'Cause that's, uh that's kind of my thing.
  因为,那可是我的爱好呢
  Whoa. whoa. What are you doin'?
  等等,你这是在干嘛
  Well, it's just something else we have in common.
  只是讨论一下我们又一个共同点
  And what's the other thing? Vicki?
  还有其他共同点吗,薇姬吗
  Let's hang out because we did the same chick?
  因为我们上过同一个女人,就要成为好友吗
  Go be friends with one of the many other guys that she screwed.
  去找和她上过床的其他男人当朋友吧
  There's no shortage of 'em.
  估计可以排成长队呢
  All right, work it out, tough guy.
  行了,收手,猛男
  You two, follow me.
  你们两个,跟我来
  Excuse me, mayor.
  等一下,镇长先生
  Where are you takin' 'em?
  你要带他们去哪里
  I'm gonna talk to 'em.
  我要跟他们好好谈谈
  All fights should end in handshakes, don't you think?
  握手言和最好了,你不觉得吗
  Bonnie, where are you? I'm ready to go.
  邦妮,你在哪里,我要走了
  I'll be outside.
  我在外面等你
  Hey, damsel in distress.
  失意少女
  Need a ride?
  要搭车吗
  Oh, my god. Logan Fell, channel 9, is that you?
  天啊,第九频道的罗根·费尔,是你吗
  I used to babysit you, Caroline Forbes. Don't mock me.
  我给你当过保姆呢,卡罗琳·福布斯,别挖苦我
  Well, I was supposed to go home with Bonnie,
  我本打算和邦妮一起回家
  But I can't find her.
  可现在找不到她了
  It's not a problem, really.
  没什么啊,真的
  It's on my way. Ok.
  反正我顺路,好吧
  You know, this is fate.
  真是命运使然啊
  And why is that?
  为什么这么说
  'Cause I'm interested in broadcast journalism.
  因为我对广播新闻很感兴趣
  So can I ask you a couple questions?
  我能向你请教几个问题吗
  Anything you want.
  随便问吧
  First, buckle up. Ok
  首先,系上安全带,好
  Have you seen Logan Fell, the news guy?
  你看到那个播新闻的罗根·费尔了吗
  Yeah. He just gave Caroline a ride home.
  看到了,他刚刚载卡罗琳回家
  Stay here.
  待在这里
  Ok.
  好了
  Let's get this out of your system.
  现在就来好好解决吧
  Go ahead. Fight.
  快啊,打啊
  You want us to what?
  你要我们什么
  I'm not gonna fight him, dad.
  我不会跟他打架,爸
  I don't think so, sir.
  我也不会,先生
  You don't fight in there like pansies.
  别在里面像娘们一样打
  You take it outside, fight your battl like men, and move on.
  出来像个男人一样狠狠干一架,然后撇开恩怨
  Best lesson my dad taught me.
  我父亲这样教我的
  So let's settle it.
  开始解决吧
  Fight.
  打啊
  Come on, dad. It's not gonna happen.
  拜托,老爸,我不会动手的
  I said fight!
  我说动手
  Whoa. What's goin' on out here?
  你们在干什么
  Just lettin' these 2 kids work it out.
  让他们自己解决问题啊
  We're good here, go back inside.
  我们很好,你进去吧
  I don't wanna go back inside.
  我不打算进去
  What I want is an answer to my question.
  我要你回答我
  What's goin' on out here?
  到底是怎么回事
  Who do you think you're talking to?
  你知道在和谁说话吗
  Do I look like a student?
  我看起来像学生吗
  No, you look like a fullgrown Alphamale douche bag.
  你看起来像一个四肢发达的中年蠢蛋
  You don't talk to me like that.
  你竟敢对我出言不逊
  I can have your job like this.
  我一句话,你就可能失业的
  You do that.
  如果你那么做
  Then it'll be you and me in this parking lot working things out.
  那么你我也将在此大干一架,解决问题了
  You cool with that?
  你觉得行吗
  You just marked yourself. Ok.
  给我小心点,没问题
  You all right?
  你没事吧
  Where are you?
  你在哪
  Your daughter has expressed an interest in journalism.
  你女儿刚刚表达了对新闻业的兴趣
  I think it's important to foster young minds.
  我觉得有必要好好培养一下年轻人
  What do you want?
  你想干什么
  The satisfaction of turning your daughter into a vampire.
  把你女儿变成吸血鬼
  Payback's a bitch, isn't it?
  因果报应真的很讨厌啊,不是吗
  Get her out of here.
  带她走
  Logan, what happened?! Logan!
  罗根,怎么了,罗根
  Sheriff. Heyit's damon.
  警长,我是达蒙
  Where's Caroline? She's ok. II'm on Elm Street.
  卡罗琳呢,她很好,我们在榆树街
  Gonna try this one more time.
  我再问你一遍
  Who turned you?
  谁转化的你
  I told you I don't know.
  我说了不知道
  This tire iron here could take your head clean off.
  这个铁棍一下就能让你的脑袋搬家
  Is that your final answer?
  这是你的最终答案吗
  How can you side with them?
  你怎么能和他们一伙
  I don't side with anyone.
  我没有和任何人同伙
  You pissed me off, I want you dead.
  你惹毛我了,我要你死
  Who turned you? I don't know!
  谁转化的你,我不知道
  oh, well. You're screwed.
  好吧,你完了
  Wait, wait! I know. You're lying.
  等等,我知道,你在说谎
  You think you're the only one that wants to get
  你以为只有你一个人
  In that tomb underneath the old church?
  想进教堂下的古墓吗
  If you are lying to me, I will end you.
  如果你在说谎,我就灭了你
  I am not lying. There's another way to break the spell.
  我没有说谎,有另外一条路可以进去
  We can help you.
  我们可以帮你
  Meet me at the old church.
  在老教堂等我
  Take me down. Make it look real.
  把我打倒,像真的一样
  Make it look real.
  真实一点
  Where is she? She's ok.
  她在哪儿,她没事
  Oh, god. My brother's taken her ho.
  上帝,我弟弟把她带回家了
  I'm sorry, sheriff.
  对不起,警长
  I just wasn't strong enough.
  我力气不如他大
  Caroline?
  卡罗琳呢
  She's ok. I took her home.
  她没事,我送她回家了
  She was shaken up, but all she knows
  她被吓着了,但她只知道
  Is Logan attacked her. Nothing else.
  罗根袭击了她,没有别的
  Where's logan?
  罗根在哪
  Damon's dealing with it.
  达蒙在处理
  As in...
  是以...
  You saw what happened today, right?
  你看到今天发生了什么
  I mean, you understand why we can't...
  我的意思是,你明白为什么我们不能
  Be together? You see it?
  在一起,你明白吗
  Yeah, I'm starting to see a lot of things, Stefan.
  我才开始明白好多事,斯特凡
  Come on. I'll, uh
  走吧,我
  I'll give you a ride.
  我载你一程
  Uh, I can get home.
  我可以自己回家
  I know.
  我知道
  All right. That'd be nice.
  好吧,那也好
  What do you want?
  你要干什么
  I don't know.
  我不知道
  I, uhI thought that was weird with your dad,
  我觉得你父亲好奇怪
  What he did
  他的所为
  Is he like that all the time? Is that
  他经常那样吗,他是不是...
  Is that what you gotta go through?
  你一直过着这样的生活吗
  Man, II get it.
  兄弟,我明白了
  I get it.
  我明白的
  What's your problem?
  你是怎么了
  Look, I don't need your pity.
  听着,我不需要你的同情
  Seriously, you don't have to be like this.
  说实话,你不必那这样
  You don't. Just go.
  不必,快走
  What's your problem, man?
  你到底怎么了,兄弟
  I don't know, ok.
  我不知道
  I don't know.
  我真的不知道
  What I said before
  我之前说的那些
  about you leaving, it was harsh.
  关于你要离开的话,很刻薄
  No, no. Youyou had every right.
  不,不,你有权对我生气
  You asked me what I wanted my future to be.
  你问我对未来有什么规划
  I wanted to be a writer.
  我想当个作家
  My mom sort of pushed me into that direction
  我妈妈想让我向那方面发展
  From the time I was able to read.
  从我识字那一刻起就抱此期望
  She supported me, encouraged me,
  她支持我,鼓励我
  Bought me my first journal,
  第一本日记本是她给我买的
  And then she died.
  然后她去世了
  And I can't see myself being a writer anymore.
  我觉得自己不可能再当作家了
  That was something that we shared.
  因为那是我和妈妈共同的梦想
  I know that you think that you brought
  我知道你认为是你
  All of this bad stuff into my life,
  让我的生活变得很糟糕
  But my life already had it.
  但是我的生活以前就很糟糕了
  I was buried in it. This is different.
  我早就深陷其中,那不一样
  It doesn't make it any less painful.
  那也不会让我的疼痛减少一分
  I know that it's that it's hard to understand...
  我知道这很难理解
  But I'm doing this for you.
  但我离开是为了你好
  No.
  不
  You don't get to make that decision for me.
  你不能替我做决定
  If you walk away, it's for you,
  你若离开,那也是为你自己
  because I know what I want.
  因为我很清楚我想要什么
  Stefan, I love you.
  斯特凡,我爱你
  Don't.
  不要
  Elena, I can't.
  埃琳娜,我不能
  Yes, you can.
  你可以的
  Don't hide from me.
  不要躲避我
  Who are you? A friend of Jenna's.
  你是谁,珍娜的朋友
  Jenna sent you?
  珍娜让你来的吗
  I came on my own.
  我自己来的
  Ah. I get it.
  明白了
  Well, buddy, I know you think this makes you brave,
  伙计,我知道你孤身前来,会让你显得很勇敢
  But actually it makes you pretty stupid.
  不过事实上你愚蠢透了
  Either way, here I am.
  无论如何,我已经来了
  What do you want?
  你想要干嘛
  Ah, Jenna's a good person. She deserves the best.
  珍娜是一个好人,好人该有好报
  I'm here to make sure she gets it.
  我是为了她得到幸福的生活
  Was that supposed to be a threat?
  你是在威胁我吗
  Couldn't you throw a punch?
  打我一拳试试
  Maybe provoke me a little?
  稍稍激怒我一下
  I'm not a violent guy by design.
  我可不是暴力男
  Well, you're not a very smart one, either.
  你也不是聪明男啊
  How's that?
  此话怎讲
  Cause you have no idea who you're talking to.
  因为你不知道在跟谁说话
  I need a ride.
  送我回去
  Sure.
  好的
  Look, I like Caroline.
  听我说,我喜欢卡罗琳
  She's got this thing, this way about her,
  她有着独特的魅力
  And I like her, ok?
  但我喜欢
  And I'm not gonna defend it or apologize about it.
  我不会强辩,也不会因此道歉
  Ok.
  好的
  So stop your little Bromance bitch act.
  所以别再八卦我和她的关系
  Ok.
  好的
  I'll be right there.
  我马上到
  I've never been in your room before.
  以前没到你房间来过
  Well, hasn't changed much over the years.
  多年来都没怎么变
  Do you leave everything here when you come and go?
  你所有的东西都留在这里吗
  It's the only place that has remained constant.
  这是唯一不变的地方
  This room holds every memory
  它装着我所有的回忆
  That I ever thought was important enough to hold on to.
  保存着我最珍贵的东西
  A lot of memories.
  很多回忆啊
  Yeah.
  是的
  You thirsty or anything?
  你渴了吗
  A little. You?
  有点,你呢
  I'm fine.
  我没事
  Let me get you something to drink, ok?
  我去给你拿点喝的
  Ok.
  好
  Hello.
  喂
  I just wanted to say thank you.
  我只是想向你道谢
  I don't know how you did it.
  我不知道你怎么做到的
  Uh, not following.
  我没听明白
  We found Logan's body out by the old fell warehouse.
  我们在旧仓库找到罗根的尸体了
  It's been disposed of.
  已经处理好了
  He was hoarding bodies, innocent victims.
  他在那藏了很多无辜受害者的尸体
  What?
  什么
  This town owes you so much.
  整个镇子都欠你的人情
  So do I.
  我也是
  Elena.
  埃琳娜
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj01/410558.html