打工姐妹花第四季 第4期:高中生孕妇(在线收听

   Y...I'm so sorry. I have to take this. Just a minute.

  你...抱歉,我得接一下电话。稍等一分钟。
  What? Just say it already. Come on.
  干嘛?有屁快放,说吧。
  Max, this is great. Think of the exposure. I wonder which reality show it is.
  麦克斯,这太棒了,想想我们的曝光率。不知道是哪一档真人秀要拍。
  Ooh, maybe 16 and Pregnant is doing a "where are they now" segment and they found me.
  会不会是《高中生孕妇》节目要拍摄"若干年后"特别集,然后找到我啦。
  Or that one about you, "Here comes honey boobless."
  或者是跟你有关的"甜心没波来啦"。
  Do you have any idea who I am? You just do what I say or you are out!
  你知不知道老娘是谁?要么照做,要么滚蛋!
  Okay. Mommy loves you. Sorry, my baby's Nigerian. I mean, if you're gonna live here, learn the language.
  好的。妈咪也爱你。抱歉,我宝宝的非籍保姆。如果要住在这个国家,你得学这里的语言啊。
  Jeez. So what are we thinking?
  真是的。所以你们意下如何?
  We'd love it. We're in. What show?
  超喜欢,我们愿意,是哪一档节目呢?
  Keeping up with the Kardashians.
  《与卡戴珊姐妹同行》。
  Finally, God opens a door.
  终于,老天爷对我们开了门。
  And I'm closing a window.
  但我要关上窗。
  Max!
  麦克斯!
  She's overwhelmed. Big fan.
  她有点兴奋过度,超粉你们。
  Do you have a card?
  能拿一张名片吗?
  And listen, text me. Don't call. It freaks me out.
  记得,短信联系。别打给我,我会抓狂。
  Just give me one good reason why we shouldn't keep up with the Kardashians.
  告诉我为什么我们不该与卡戴珊姐妹们同行。
  I'll give you five good reasons.
  我能给你五个好理由。
  Kim, Kamber, Klondike...and the little ones, Krispy and Kreme.
  金,金波,金朗代克,还有年纪小点的 Krispy Kreme。
  Not even close.
  听你胡扯。
  Fine. Kim, Kooky, Kool-aid, and the little ones, Kaptain and kangaroo.
  行,金,金怪,金爱,还有年纪小点的金袋鼠与金队长。
  It's Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie, and Kendall.
  卡戴珊家族三姐妹,金,考特妮,科勒凯莉与肯达尔。
  That mother has some nerve, naming a kid who's probably never even read a book "Kindle."
  她妈妈真带种,给她取那名,她估计都没读过"Kindle"这本书吧。
  We need this. Everyone watches Keeping up with the Kardashians.
  我们非上不可。大家都在看这档节目。
  It's like Dancing with the Stars, but without the stars. So, Dancing with the Stars.
  感觉就像《与星共舞》,但是没有明星。所以跟《与星共舞》一模一样。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410798.html