娱乐新天地Trailer 2006-夹缝求生 / Running With Scissors(在线收听

Running With Scissors

(Movie) In 1971, the neatness-obsessed but sharply observant 6-year-old Augusten finds himself trapped between his troubled parents: his mother Deirdre, an unpublished--not to mention unstable--confessional poet with delusions of being hugely famous; and his father Norman, an alcoholic math professor who long ago gave up trying to solve the riddle of his wife's problems or his son's precocious behavior. When the Burroughs' marriage goes to pieces, Deirdre signs up for therapy with the eccentric Dr. Finch, a highly unconventional shrink who takes the family under his wing. From the beginning, Augusten is suspicious of Dr. Finch's peculiarities, but when Dr. Finch fails to save the Burroughs' marriage, Augusten's life takes an even more wrenching turn. While Deirdre is packed off to a motel to continue her Valium-aided therapy, Augusten is sent to live in the Finch family home--a kind of Brady-Bunch-gone-bad world where for some dog kibble is a snack, sedatives are consumed like candy and grand prophecies emerge from the bathroom. Soon Augusten unwittingly becomes part of the family comprised of: the shell-shocked Mrs. Finch, "Bible-dipping" daughter Hope, disco-rebel daughter Natalie and Neil Bookman, the disturbed, 35-year-old, "adopted" son who lives in a shed at the back of the house; along the way Augusten descends into a kind of surreal childhood hell. Yet, he also finds optimism among the horror, hilarity in the insanity and even love amid the dilapidated ruins as he never loses his spirit or his resilience.


名: Running With Scissors

名:夹缝求生

演:莱恩·墨菲 Ryan Murphy

演:

亚历克·鲍德温 Alec Baldwin
格温妮丝·帕特洛 Gwyneth Paltrow
瓦内莎·立德格拉夫 Vanessa Redgrave
安妮特·贝宁 Annette Bening Jill Clayburgh
约瑟夫·法因斯 Joseph Fiennes
布赖恩·考克斯 Brian Cox
加布里艾尔·尤尼恩 Gabrielle Union

型:剧情喜剧

映:2006 10 27

区:美国

出品:三星 Tristar 
 
Transcript and Translation

My name is Augusten Burroughs.
我名叫奥古斯丁?巴勒斯

I polish my allowance.
我把我的零用钱擦得亮闪闪的

But why? Augusten, why?
为什么?奥古斯丁为什么呢?

Because I like shiny things.
因为我喜欢亮晶晶的东西

I really don't see myself in you at all.
从你身上我真的看不到我的影子

I'm more like my mom.
我比较像妈妈

(每个孩子都需要一个楷模)

Your mother was meant to be a very famous woman.
你老妈注定就是个名人。

My father just didn't understand my mother and me.
我父亲始终无法理解母亲和我

It’s 4:30. I have a reading.
四点半了我要去参加一个诵读会

I got stuck in traffic.
路上堵车了

You're trying to sabotage me.
你成心给我捣乱

(每一个家庭)

I am unhappy.
我不幸福

I am unhappy.
我不幸福

(都有本难念的经)

I need to see both you and Deirdre on a regular and discipline basis, for 5 hours

a day.
我要求你和迪尔德丽务必定期来我这里一天五个小时

I'm available, Dr. Finch
芬奇医生我有空

Five hours a day? I can't do that, I have to work.
一天五小时?我可不行我还得上班呢

See, I told you. I’m married to a narcissist.
知道了吧我早就告诉过你我嫁了个自恋狂

(每一个母亲)

He's leaving.
他走了

Just you and me, baby, come here.
只剩我们俩了宝贝儿过来

(需要小小的帮助)

I failed as a wife and a mother.
我是个失败的妻子和母亲。

Yes, you have
没错

Where do I begin to tell the story of how my mother left me?
我老妈丢下我的事儿该从何说起呢?

Your mother is in a state of crises.
你母亲情况很不稳定

What is this?
这是什么?

Adoption papers. Dr. Finch has agreed to become your legal guardian.
收养协议芬奇医生同意做你的合法监护人

You're giving me away to your shrink?
你把我交给你的神经科医生?

No doctors lives here.
没有医生住在这

Shh..
嘘…

Everyone, wake up, a miracle.
大家快起床,奇迹发生了!

Dr. Finch is sort of an unusual shrink.
芬奇医生的确有些与众不同

Would you like some of these?
你喜欢这些东西吗?

What are they?
什么东东?

Just got some samples in the mail, so I don't know.
放在邮件里边的一些样品,我也说不清

Words can not describe these people.
无法用语言来形容这些人

Just a little kibble
只是有点粗糙而已

It's for dogs.
那可是狗食物啊

I guess you're afraid to try new things, Augusten
奥古斯丁我看是你不敢尝试新鲜事物吧

Dr. Finch has two daughters.
芬奇医生有两个女儿

Of the daughters, Hope is by far Finch's favorite. I know this because.....
其中目前最受宠的是霍普我之所以知道是因为...

Hope, you're by far my favorite daughter.
霍普目前你是我最喜欢的女儿

And then, there is Natalie.
接着就是纳塔利了

Are you ready?
准备好了?

For what?
什么?

Play doctor.
玩医生病人的游戏啊

What are you guys doing?
你们两个在干嘛?

Electro-shock therapy.
电疗法

Awesome.
不错哟

This fall......
这个秋天

You've been spending a lot of time at the Finch's house.
你在芬奇医生家鬼混的时间够长了

Are there other options I'm not aware of?
难道我还有别的选择吗?

Based on the personal memoir "Running with Scissors", a film by Ryan Murphy.
根据个人回忆录改编:《夹缝求生》由莱恩·墨菲执导

I haven't had a drink in 3 years.
三年来我滴酒未沾

Oh, excuse me, could you get him a medal?
请问能给他一个奖章吗?

Annette Bening
安妮特·贝宁

Brian Cox
布赖恩·考克斯

Joseph Fiennes
约瑟夫·法因斯

Evan Rachel Wood
埃文·雷切尔·伍德

Alec Baldwin
亚历克·鲍德温

Jill Clayburgh
吉尔·克莱布格

And Joseph Cross as Augusten Burroughs
约瑟夫·法因斯扮演奥古斯丁?巴勒斯

The ceiling was crushing us.
这天花板太压抑了

So we made a skylight.
于是我们开了个天窗

I think you'll bring some much needed sense of humor to the kitchen.
我想你们会让厨房妙趣横生

Running with Scissors
《夹缝求生》

影片简介

《夹缝求生》一书推出后在美国掀起了争论的狂潮,它是作者奥古斯丁•巴勒斯的回忆录,言辞幽默却处处是血泪,年幼的奥古斯丁先是遭遇父母离异,精神失常的母亲随之将他托付给了精神病医生芬奇抚养,可芬奇并没给他带来幸福,他的养子鸡奸了奥古斯丁,他的女儿也是性格古怪的神经质病患。书中的细节因为过于翔实又超乎伦理而引来各界的关注。影片忠实地重现了原著的故事和笑中带泪的风格,把一个少年在近乎疯狂的成人世界里无奈求生的境况复现在大银幕上。影片吸引了诸多知性派演员的加盟,其中最具挑战性的精神病患母亲一角由演技派“美国丽人”安妮特·贝宁担正,奥斯卡冷美人格温妮丝·帕特洛则扮演芬奇医生的偏执狂女儿。

电影幕后

B
计划电影公司全面出击,影片由B计划制作,三星和索尼联合发行。B计划是布莱德·皮特和珍妮弗·安妮斯顿在婚时成立的公司,这部影片的目标很明确,就是奥斯卡。影片改编自奥古斯丁·巴勒斯的同名回忆录,作品根据他怪异而又不乏幽默的成长经历写成,非常畅销,甚至已选为大学选读课本。对关心八卦的观众,皮特和安妮斯顿这一对离异鸳鸯恐怕还是关注的主角,珍妮弗有可能出售B计划股份的谣言不绝于耳,事实未公开,她的名字已不在制作人名单里了,更有说《无间道》一片中也将不具她的大名!更奇怪的事影片还找来了布莱德·皮特另一位旧爱:格温妮斯·帕尔特洛担任配角。影片内外都怪异地活脱脱又一个《美国美人》。言归正传,影片的演员阵容真够厉害,安妮特·班宁挂头牌,其实她演的是主人公的诗人妈妈,只是配角身份,其他配角几乎个个都是大牌,阿历克·鲍德温、吉尔·克莱伯、格温妮斯·帕尔特洛、范妮莎·雷德格列芙、约瑟夫·费恩斯,伊万·雷切尔·伍德……他们都会在影片里扮演形形色色的问题人物。眼下对安妮特·班宁和布赖恩·考克斯的评价最高,他们极有可能得到明年的奥斯卡提名。安妮特·班宁可算是倒霉透顶的演技派女优,她的表演可称无懈可击,可3次奥斯卡提名偏偏都遇上劲敌,第一次《千网危情》里出色的扮演连情人都要耍花招骗钱的妓女,结果败给《第六感生死恋》的乌比·戈德堡,接着的两次提名都输给了同一个对手:希拉里·斯万克。要乘年轻赶紧抢个奥斯卡回来,对她还真不容易。影片导演是热门电视剧《整容室》的编导莱恩·墨菲。
user posted image
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/trailer2006/41151.html