打工姐妹花第一季 第254期:阿憨骑马而来(在线收听

   Sophie, if my cousin Yuri said he would be here in half hour with parts to fix, he will be here in half hour. 苏菲,如果我的表弟有利说他会在半小时内带着工具来修车,他就一定会在半小时内到。

  Actually, it's been 40 minutes. 话说这都过了40分钟了吧
  Your cousin is like you. He takes too long to come. 你的表弟就跟你一样。死活不来。
  Oh, this is news. Suddenly a woman wants a man to finish fast. 真新鲜。女人突然开始喜欢男人早早完事了
  Oh, please. Sex is not a carnival cruise. 拜托。做爱又不是邮轮可以慢慢开
  I'm a busy woman. You get on, you get off. 我很忙的。前脚上船,后脚下船。
  Can I get a hit off that? 我能来一口吗
  We'll just have to wait, I guess. 我猜就只能干等了
  I mean, if I still lived in Manhattan, I'd hail a cab. 如果我还住在曼哈顿,我可以打个车
  But that's not gonna happen out here in the boondocks! 但我们是在荒郊野岭,所以求助无门
  Plus, even if we could afford a cab, we'd be stuck forever in rush hour gridlock. 再说了,即使打得起车,我们也会被困在高峰时期无尽的堵车中。
  Could you take it down a notch? 你能小点声吗
  Hipsters are starting to look at us like we're trying too hard. 嬉皮士们都看过来了,好像我们入戏太深似的。
  Where did Han go? He said he might have a plan. 阿憨去哪里了?他说他可能有办法
  Oh, my lord and Taylor! 万能的主呀
  That little mother can ride. 那小玩意儿居然会骑马。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/413744.html