初来乍到第一季:第1集 来到奥兰多(在线收听

   Mom check it. Fresh as hell right? 妈妈,看看我,帅成一逼是不?

  Eddie don't say "Hell." 艾迪,不许说“逼”
  He also said "Butthole" In the car. 他刚才在车上还说了“屁眼儿”
  Shut up Evan you little Chinese narc! 闭上你的嘴,埃文,你个中共土匪
  Isn't that necklace heavy? Life's heavy son. 你没感觉你的项链沉死了吗?沉重的是生活,小鬼
  Please mom can I get this? 求你了,妈妈,我能把这套穿走吗?
  How much? 这套多少钱?
  Too much. 不行,太贵了
  Moms thought everything was too much. 妈妈觉得所有东西都太贵了
  She never understood that you couldn't haggle at jcpenney. 她从来不懂为什么不可以在杰西潘尼里边讨价还价
  It's like "Those are set prices mom." 因为,“那些都是明码标价啊,妈妈”
  That's me your boy Eddie Huang in the headphones. 那个戴着耳机的小男生,就是本人艾迪了
  My family was moving from Washington D.C. 我全家正在搬家,从华盛顿特区
  to Orlando Florida. 到佛罗里达的奥兰多
  I was 11 years old and it was 1995. 那是1995年,我当时11岁
  This is the story of my family an American family the Huangs. 这是个关于我们家的故事,一个美国家庭,老黄一家
  That's my dad. 这是我的爸爸
  He loved everything about America. 他喜爱美国的一切
  Fullon bought into the American dream. 成天沉浸在实现美国梦的幻想中
  Moms was always hard on me 妈妈则一向对我很严厉
  way before all that "Tiger mom" Stuff. 比现在那个什么"虎妈"可狠多了
  She thought I was trying to cause trouble 她总觉得我在到处惹麻烦
  wearing that nas shirt but she didn't understand. 穿着那个流氓衬衫,但是她根本不懂我
  If you were an outsider hiphop was your anthem. 如果你是个门外汉,遇到嘻哈音乐将会是你的救赎
  And I was definitely the black sheep in my family. 而我也绝对是家里的害群之马
  These other people are Emery Evan and grandma. Whatever. 其他人的名字是埃默里,埃文和奶奶,随便啦
  Was I excited about the move? No. 我对搬家感到激动吗?当然不
  Did anyone ask me if I was excited? 有人问过我的感受吗?
  Hell no. 卧槽没有!
  But it's hard getting respect when you're 11. 11岁的孩子的意见确实不容易受到尊重
  Ugh dad! Turn off the music! 啊,老爸!关掉音乐!
  Eddie I know you're not excited to leave D.C. 艾迪,我知道你不希望离开华盛顿
  but you're gonna love Orlando. 但是我保证你会爱上奥兰多的
  I've been there for six months setting up the restaurant 我在那里呆了半年,打点好了餐馆的事儿
  and I've grown to love it 我越来越喜欢这个地方了
  like the daughter we wished Evan had been. 就像喜欢我们一直希望是个女孩儿的埃文一样
  Hmm? I don't know why we have to move. 哼?我没搞明白为什么我们要搬家啊
  Why couldn't you keep on going back and forth 为什么你不能开车往复
  between Orlando and D.C.? 于奥兰多和华盛顿呢?
  Because I didn't come to America 因为我来美国
  to work for your mom's brother 不是为了给你妈妈的哥哥打工
  selling furniture for the rest of my life. 为他卖家具卖一辈子
  Your father is right. 爸爸说的是极对的
  This is why we left Chinatown in D.C. 这就是为什么我们离开了华盛顿的唐人街
  This is why we left our family and friends. 这就是为什么我们离开了家人和朋友
  Exactly. 是的
  This is why we left everything we know 这就是为什么我们离开了我们熟悉的地方
  to come to a place where we know nothing 到了一个我们一无所知的城市
  and where the humidity is not good for my hair. 然后这个城市的湿度还不利于我保养头发
  Right okay. And for what? 好吧,好吧,那是为什么?
  So your father can own a cowboy restaurant. 然后你的父亲就可以拥有一个牛仔饭店了
  It's called Cattleman's Ranch Steakhouse 餐厅名叫牧场主的牧场牛排餐厅
  and I can't wait for you all to see it. 我都等不及带你们去看看了
  It is beautiful. 它很美
  It is big brown and beautiful. 大大的,棕色的房子,简直完美
  Like Shaq? Exactly like Shaq. 就像鲨鱼奥尼尔一样?是的,就像奥尼尔
  Why you like Shaq so much? 你们为啥都这么喜欢鲨鱼奥尼尔?
  Why you not like Pete Sampras? 你们怎么就不喜欢皮特,桑普拉斯?
  So sexy. All that hair. 毛茸茸的,多性感啊
  He's okay. 他还成啦
  Oh your favorite song. 噢,你最喜欢的歌来了
  Not like back in D.C. 不像在华盛顿的时候
  Yeah. 是啊
  The only white people we ever saw there 我们唯一一次看见白人
  were the tourists who got lost. 还是在人家来旅游走丢的时候
  White. House. 白宫
  Hey you boys just gonna sit there 嘿,你俩崽子想一直坐在那儿呢
  or pick up a box and help? 还是想帮忙搬东西?
  Mom is there a Chinatown in Orlando? 妈妈,在奥兰多也有唐人街吗?
  Hey no more question Barbara Walters. 嘿,少问问题,芭芭拉?沃尔特斯
  Pick up a lamp. 给我捡起来个灯管
  Well hi. Welcome to the neighborhood. 嘿,你好,欢迎住到这个街区
  I'm Deidre. This is Amanda. This is Samantha. 我是黛德丽,这是阿曼达,那位是萨曼莎
  This is Lisa. This is CarolJoan. 她是丽莎,她是卡罗尔琼
  Welcome. Thank you. 欢迎,谢谢
  I'm Jessica. Oh. 我是杰西卡,哦
  I was expecting something a little more exotic 我还指望着听见更外国的名字呢
  but I love the name Jessica. 但是我喜欢杰西卡这个名字
  Had a sorority sister with that name. 曾有一个联谊会姐妹叫这个名字
  She died in a horrible riptide accident 她死于一场可怕的激流事故
  but we dedicated a section of the highway to her. 不过我们专门用一段公路来纪念她
  Anyway where you guys from? 不说了,你们从哪里来?
  My parents were born in Taiwan 我的爸爸妈妈是在台湾出生的
  but my brothers and I were born in D.C. 但是我的弟弟和我是在华盛顿出生的
  Oh! Your English is very good! 哦!给你英语点个赞啊!
  Are you all sister? 你们都是姐妹吗?
  Anyhoo well we've got to motor 总之,我们要走了
  but we go rollerblading every day 但是我们每天都出来轮滑
  so if you ever want to join us just give us a holler. 如果你想要加入我们的话,跟我说一下就行
  Come on. 走吧
  The loudest one seem to be their queen. 那个最能吵吵的像是她们的头头
  So who's hungry? 谁饿了?
  The cactuses were planted in old spittoons. 我把仙人球种在了老痰桶里
  I wanted it to be authentic you know like the real wild west. 我想让一切都显得很真实,你知道的,真实还原狂野西部
  The waiters used to wear spurs 服务员本来是要带马刺的
  but they were right at achilles level 但他们都有跟腱炎了
  so we had to switch to the black reeboks. 所以我们不得不换成黑色锐步鞋
  Right Nancy? 对吧,南希?
  I got sliced up pretty bad. 我跟腱撕裂得很严重的
  She did. 是的是的
  Dude where the hell are we? 老弟,我们这他妈是在哪?
  I don't think Shaq eats here. 我不觉得奥尼尔会在这吃饭
  Were there bears in the old west? 熊是都生活在西部深处吗?
  Where are all the customer? 顾客都去哪了?
  Technically we are still in our soft opening so... 严格来说,我们正处于试营业,所以...
  Louis there is hardly anyone here 路易斯,这里就没几个人
  and that table is only drinking water. 那一桌还只在喝水
  Hey why you not drink beer?! 嘿!你们怎么不喝啤酒啊?!
  The restaurant is doing well okay? 餐馆经营的还是不错的,好吗?
  Just not as well as it could be. 只不过不像我预想的那么好
  Why didn't you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我?
  Because I didn't want to give you another reason 因为我不想再给你增添一个
  not to move here. 不搬到这里的理由
  I just have to figure out why the people aren't coming. 我只需要搞明白为什么人们都不愿意光顾这里
  Maybe it's the food. 或许是食物的问题
  It's not the food. 不是
  The food is perfect. 食物都很完美
  Hector's a genius. 赫克托简直是天才
  Can I sit next to you on the bus? 坐校车时我能坐你边上吗?
  Sure. If you want. 当然可以啊,你愿意就行
  Me and Emery are gonna sit next to each other on our bus. 我和埃默里会在校车上坐一起
  You're on a different bus 你坐另一辆校车
  because you're at a different school 因为你在另一所学校
  so I don't know who you'll sit next to. 所以我不知道你会坐在谁旁边
  Definitely not Emery though. He'll be next to me. 但肯定不会是埃默里,他会坐我旁边
  Oh shut up Evan. 哦,闭嘴吧,埃文
  Mom why do we have to start school on a Wednesday? 妈妈,我们干嘛非要周三就去报到上学啊?
  Why can't we wait till Monday? 不能等到周一吗?
  Why wait? You need to go to school 为什么要等?你需要去上学
  so you go to college so you can make lots of money. 然后你就能去读大学,然后你就能赚大钱
  All you care about is money. 你最在意的就是钱
  Do me a favor. Go find a homeless man. 帮我个忙,去找一个流浪汉
  Ask him if he thinks money matters. You tell me what he says. 问问他觉得钱重不重要,然后告诉我他说了什么
  You're all about the eggs. 你无非是在意几个鸡蛋钱
  Eddie eggs are life. 艾迪,鸡蛋是生命的起源
  You came from my eggs. 你就是从我的鸡蛋(卵子)里来的
  Okay so... 好了……
  I want you all to be polite 我希望你们都表现得
  respectful and don't make waves. 讲文明,懂礼貌,不要惹麻烦
  Why you only looking at me? 你为什么只对我说?
  No I'm talking to all of you. 不,我是在对你们所有人说
  Dude you were looking right at me. 伙计,你就是在看着我
  Okay I was talking to you. 好吧,我就是在对你说
  Why do all your shirts have black men on them? 为什么你的衣服上都会印着黑人呢?
  It's notorious B.I.G.! 这可是赫赫有名的大先生好么!
  Me and him are both dudes with mad dreams 我和他都是有着疯狂梦想的青年
  just trying to get a little bit of respect in the game 渴望在人生这场游戏中获得一点尊重
  just trying to get a nut. 渴望能够投篮得分
  Jessica I figured it out. 杰西卡,我想明白了
  Dad how come we have to start school on a Wednesday? 爸爸,为什么我们非得周三就去报到上课?
  That's a great question. Go to school. 问得好,快去上学
  Go go go go. 快,快,快
  I was blowdrying my hair and I figured it out... 我正在吹头发,然后我就想明白啦...
  how the restaurant can attract bigger crowds. 怎么才能使餐馆吸引更多人来呢?
  Well how? 是啊,怎么做?
  I need to hire a white host. 我得雇一个白人当老板
  Instead of people coming in and seeing a Chinese face 与其让人们走进餐馆看见一副中国面孔
  and saying "Huh? 然后心想“嗯?
  I thought this was an old west steakhouse" 我以为这是家西部牛排店”
  they see a white face and say "Oh hello white friend. 不如让他们看见张白人脸孔然后说“哦,你好,白人朋友
  I am comfortable." 我感到很惬意”
  See? 看?
  Exactly. Not welcoming. 就是这种表情,不欢迎!
  That's why no to your face and yes to the white face! 你觉得不行的样子就会是白人们觉得不错的样子!
  Nice happy white face like Bill Pullman. 好极了,快乐的白人面孔,要长得跟比尔,普尔曼似的
  Class I'd like to introduce you to a new student. 同学们,我要给大家介绍一位新同学
  I know it's a little unorthodox being a Wednesday and all 我知道周三来新同学很不寻常
  but I'd like you all to give a warm 但我还是希望大家能热烈地
  Abraham Lincoln middle school welcome to... 来个亚伯拉罕,林肯式的欢迎……
  "Hungge Yi Minge." 航吉亚明
  Yeah call me Eddie. 好吧,叫我艾迪就好
  Oh thank God. 哦,谢天谢地
  What's up? Cool if I sit? 嗨,我坐这里可以吗?
  No. 不行
  Fine but don't try to talk to me. 好吧你坐,但不要试着和我聊天
  I don't like kids. 我不喜欢孩子
  My best friend is a 40yearold man. 我最好的朋友是个40岁的中年人
  Yo. Yo Chinese kid. 哟,哟,中国小孩儿
  What's your name again? Something Chinese? 你叫啥名字来着?啥中国名?
  My name's Eddie. 我叫艾迪
  Eddie? 艾迪?
  You into B.I.G.? 你喜欢B.I.G.?传奇说唱歌手
  Yeah man. He's sick. 是啊,老兄,他老酷炫了
  I bought "Ready to die" The day it came out.  “受死吧”发行当天我就去买了
  You bought it? I stole it. 你买的?我偷的
  Yo come sit with us. Yeah?  哟,跟我们坐一块,真的?
  Okay man. Cool. 好的,伙计,太棒了
  A white dude and an Asian dude bonding over a black dude. 一个白人和一个亚洲人,因一个黑人而结缘
  This cafeteria's ridiculous. 这食堂真是太扯了
  So I'm Eddie. 那么,我叫艾迪
  What's up? Brock: Hey dude.  你好啊?嘿,你好伙计
  What's up man? 你好啊老兄
  Yeah so my cousin told me about B.I.G. 是啊,我去年夏天去找我表哥玩的时候
  when I went to visit him last summer and he... 他告诉了我一些有关大先生的消息,而且他……
  Oh! What is that?! Gross! 哦天哪!这是什么?!恶心!
  It's Chinese food. My mom made it. 这是中华料理,我妈妈做的
  Get it out of here! Oh my God! 带着这个走开!我的天哪!
  Ying Ding's eating worms. 这中国佬居然吃虫子
  Go! Go! Oh! Get that out of here! 走啊!哦!带着这个走开!
  Go! Dude that smells nasty! 走啊!伙计,那闻起来真令人恶心
  Oh it didn't go well? 哦,进展不顺利吗?
  The white people didn't welcome you with open arms? 那些白人没有张开双臂迎接你吗?
  What? Sit elsewhere B.I.G. 怎么会这样,去别的地方坐吧大先生
  Oh I cannot believe Jake slept with Brittany. 哦,我真不敢相信杰克和布兰妮睡了
  He knew Palmer woodward was using her 他明明知道帕默,伍德沃德是在把她
  as part of a plot to destroy him 作为阴谋的一部分来试图摧毁他
  and help Amanda take controlling interest of Melrose Place. 并且帮助阿曼达夺回MP公司的股份
  Right Jessica? 是吧,杰西卡
  Yes. All those white people sound like they are making mistake. 是啊,听起来这些白人都在犯错误
  Oh the school bus is here! 哦,校车来了!
  I should go see how my boys' day was. 我要去看看我的儿子们这一天过的怎么样
  Okay sugar. 好的,亲爱的
  Bye. I'm making you a mixtape. 拜拜,我给你做了一张混合专辑
  I hope you like Eric Clapton. 希望你喜欢埃里克,帕特里克,克莱普顿
  Thank you. 谢谢
  Hey. So how was your first... 嘿,你的第一天怎么……
  They said my lunch smelled! 他们说我的午餐有味道!
  It smelled delicious? 美味的味道?
  No they said it stank mom! 不是,他们说是臭味,妈妈
  I had to eat behind the gym 我不得不躲在体育馆后面把它吃完
  where the janitor flies his kite. 看门人还在那放风筝
  This is nice. 这真不错
  Well those kids they just don't know that's all. 好了,那些孩子他们只是不懂事,就是这样
  It just... it just take time to get used to something different. 这只是,只是接受不同的事物需要一点时间
  I hate it here! I want to go back to D.C. 我讨厌这里,我想回到华盛顿
  Eddie that's not possible. We are here now. 艾迪,那是不可能的,我们已经在这里了
  We have to make the best of it. 我们必须做到最好
  Like I am doing with this neighbor woman. 就像我现在和女邻居们做的这档子事
  You think I like pretending 你以为我喜欢假装认为
  Samantha isn't carrying a baggie of dog poops in her hand? 萨曼莎手里拿的不是一袋狗屎吗?
  No! I don't like this! We all see the poops there! 不是的!我不喜欢这样!我们都看见了那坨屎了!
  It's rolling around! But I am trying! 在那晃来晃去,但是我在努力!
  You have to try too. 你也要努力啊
  You're never on my side. 你从来不会站在我这边
  Eddie. Eddie wait! 艾迪,艾迪,等等!
  Hey mom. 嘿,妈妈
  This is my girlfriend Kim. 这是我的女朋友,金
  Hi Mrs. Huang. 你好,黄太太
  I'm gonna walk her home okay? Bye Mrs. Huang.  我要把她送回家,好吗?再见,黄太太
  Mom. 妈妈
  There's a fat kid at school named J.J. and he's hilarious. 学校里有一个小胖子叫J.J.,他太搞笑了
  Help mommy. 扶妈妈回去
  Comic sans. That's a funny font. 漫画字体,这字体真有趣
  Thank you. 谢谢
  It's a great resume. 这简历很棒
  Yeah I've always wanted to work at a golden saddle. 恩,我一直都想在金鞍烧烤牛排餐厅工作
  This isn't a golden saddle. 这不是一家金鞍餐厅
  Yes it is. Isn't it? This is Cattleman's Ranch. 这就是啊,不是吗?这家餐厅叫牧场主的牧场
  But I thought like a spinoff of golden saddle 'cause it's got all the same stuff. 但我还以为这可能是金鞍餐厅的衍生产品呢,因为卖的东西都是一样的
  It's not the same stuff. It's very different stuff. 东西不同好吗?完全不一样
  Well that bear is the same. 好吧,那只熊是一样的
  No that bear is brown. 不是,这只熊是棕色的
  At golden saddle the bear is black. 而在那家餐厅,熊是黑色的
  The snake skins? Different snake.  那那个蛇皮呢?那是不同的蛇
  Completely different snake. 完全不一样的蛇
  Okay yeah. Look you're the boss. 好吧,好的,听着,你是老板
  If you tell me this is not a golden saddle 如果你告诉我这不是一家金鞍牛排的分店
  I'm gonna believe you. No it's completely different.  我就相信你,不是,这完全不一样
  You're crazy. I am.  你疯了,好吧,我是
  I'm... I mean I'm not super crazy 我……我的意思是,我也不是很疯狂啦
  'cause it does look exactly the same. 因为看起来确实一模一样
  This is the original Cattleman's Ranch Steakhouse. 这是一家原创的牧场主的牧场牛排餐厅
  So there's more than one? Nno there's just one.  所以说不止一家咯,不,不是,只有一家
  There's no other restaurant like it okay? 没有任何一家餐厅和这一样,好吗?
  Okay. Okay.  好的,好的
  So Mitch tell me... where are you from? 好了,米奇,告诉我……你从哪来?
  Orlando born and raised. 奥兰多,生于斯长于斯
  I love Orlando. 我爱奥兰多
  Where else am I gonna see an alligator 我还能在哪看到一只短吻鳄
  run out on the street and eat a cat? 在街上横冲直撞而且还吃猫呢
  I am a cat person too. 我也是一个猫控
  That's good. Yeah.  那很好,是啊
  Mitch you're hired. 米奇,你被录用了
  Well Evan is not going to school today. 好了埃文今天不会去学校
  His fat friend J.J. gave him string cheese 他的胖子朋友J.J.给了他乳酪丝
  and apparently he is lactose intolerant. 同时很明显,他有乳糖不耐症
  His body is rejecting white culture 他的身体在抵触着白人文化
  which make me kind of proud. 这让我有点自豪
  Good job Evan. 干的漂亮,埃文
  Mom no! I don't want Chinese lunch! 妈妈,别这样,我不要中国菜
  I want whitepeople food! 我想要和白人一样的食物
  The kids at school will get used to it! 学校里的那些孩子会逐渐适应接受的!
  Ugh! You're never on my side. 哦,你永远都不会站在我这边
  What are you doing? 你这是干什么?
  You're not gonna have any lunch to eat. 你会没午饭吃的
  I'll be fine. 我没事
  Kids aren't teasing you about your lunch? 那些孩子没有取笑你的午饭吗?
  No not yet. They will.  还没有啊,他们总有一天会的
  People here suck. Totally.  这里的人都很烂,烂透了
  Hey Emery! Hey what's up?  嘿,埃默里,嘿,今天过得怎么样?
  Oh hey Emery. You coming to my birthday party next weekend? 哦,嘿,埃默里,你下个星期要不要参加我的生日派对?
  Hey George. I'll be there. 嘿,乔治,我会去的
  Hey boo. Got you a soda. 嘿,给你带了罐汽水
  Why aren't chicks bringing me soda? 怎么没妞给我带饮料呢?
  You want it too much. 你想要的多的去了
  Hey Mitch. Hey. How's the lunch... 嘿,米奇,午饭怎么样?
  crowd? 人多么?
  It's still the same? 还是一样?
  I just think we have to give it time you know? 我们应该耐心等等,你知道么?
  Get the word out there. No. 先别这么说,不行
  I moved my whole family here for this. 我全家迁居到这就是为了这个餐厅
  I need your caucasian features to work now! 我要你现在就发挥你白色人种的作用!
  My wife is not a patient woman. 我老婆耐不住性子
  Do you know how many times she tried to start a garden? 你知道她想要一个花园想了多久了么?
  Have you ever seen a woman yelling at seeds? 你见没见过一个女的对着种子发火的?
  "Grow! Grow!" I hear you.  “长啊!快给我长啊!”我了解了
  You know my mom is the worst roommate. 你知道么,我妈是最世上难忍受的室友
  It's like if you're making toast make us both toast. 就好像,如果你要烤面包,就要帮我们一起烤
  Uh that's why there's two slots you know? 嗯,这就是为什么烤面包机会有两个槽了,你知道么?
  I talked to my sister today. 今天我和我姐谈了谈
  My brother bought a brandnew miata. 我哥买了辆马自达
  It's not new. There's no way that car is new. 二手货,不可能是新的
  I think it's new. No. 我觉得是新的,不可能
  New. No. 是新的,不是
  It's not new. 不是新的
  Eddie why are you eating so much? Eddie 你干嘛吃那么快?
  I'm hungry. 我饿
  Didn't you eat your lunch today? 你中午没吃饭么?
  Yeah but I'm still hungry. 吃了,但我还是饿
  Oh okay. 奥,好吧
  How you like the xiaolongbao I pack you? 我中午给你打包的小笼包味道怎么样?
  It was really good. Liar. 很好吃,骗子
  I did not pack xiaolongbao! 我压根就没给你打包小笼包
  Okay. Fine. 好,好吧
  I threw my lunch away. 我把午饭扔了
  I cannot believe you Eddie! Come on Eddie. 我真不敢相信艾迪,搞什么
  That's wasteful man. This is good food I make. 你太浪费了,这是我做的美味的食物
  You love my food. 你喜欢吃我做的东西
  I need whitepeople lunch. 我需要白人吃的午饭
  That gets me a seat at the table. 这能让我在餐桌上得到一个座位
  And then you get to change the rules. 然后你就能够改变这个游戏规则了
  Represent like nas says. 就像nas说的提出异议
  I'm not trying to eat with the janitor for the rest of my life. 在我的后半生我不要和门卫一起吃饭
  I got big plans. 我有一个大的计划
  First get a seat at the table. 首先,得到一个餐桌的座位
  Second meet Shaq. 其次,和鲨鱼奥尼尔见面
  Third change the game. 最后,改变游戏规则
  Possibly with the help of Shaq. 也许还需要奥尼尔的帮助
  Damn it that was beautiful. 妈蛋,计划太完美了
  That filthy music you listen to turned you into a poet boy. 儿子啊,你听的那鬼音乐居然把你变成了一个诗人
  Okay. 好吧
  What is this whitepeople lunch? 白人的午餐长什么样?
  What is this store so excited about? 这商店在激动个什么鬼啊?
  This is where lunchables live mom. 妈妈,这就是营养的栖息地
  If we get separated try and join a white family. 如果我们不小心分开了,你尽量跟着白人家庭
  You will be safe there until I can find you. 那样在我找到你之前能确保你没事
  Whoa. 喔
  This is not how I like to shop. 这不是我喜欢的购物方式
  This place looks like a hospital. 这里跟医院似的
  I miss the taiwanese markets back in D.C. 我好怀念华盛顿哥伦比亚特区那台湾人的集贸市场
  They make me feel so calm. 那里能让我镇静
  Wow. 哇
  Everything fits perfectly inside the box. 所有的东西都能刚刚好装在盒子里
  Awesome! 太酷了!
  You want to fit inside a box? 你要适应吃盒子里的东西?
  That's so American. 太美国味儿了
  Why are you so American? Fiesta tortilla chip? Free sample. 你为什么要这么美国化?假日墨西哥炸玉米片?试吃样品
  This is free? Okay! 免费的?好的!
  How are you doing? 你们还好么?
  Everyone getting ready for the shoot? You good Nancy? 准备好拍摄了额么?南希你没问题吧?
  Can I have Saturday off? I'm deejaying a bat mitzvah. 周六我能请个假么?我要给犹太教当唱片师
  Nope. 不可以
  Hey Joe no Margaritas till after the shoot okay? 嘿乔拍摄完不要再让我看到玛格丽特了好吗?
  Okay. 好
  Hey Mr. Cattleman. 嘿,牧场主先生
  How we feeling? We all ready to go? 感觉怎么样?准备好开始了么?
  Uh not really. 呃,不是特别好
  I feel like I've told you numerous times. 我记得和你说过很多次
  I don't want to do this but all you do is smile and nod. 我不想这么做,但你的回应一直是点头微笑
  No you're doing it. No that... you're doing it. 别,又来了,不,你又这样
  What is all this Louis? 这些都是什么鬼,路易斯?
  We are shooting a local commercial. 我们在拍一个地方的商业广告
  A commercial? Why didn't you tell me? 广告?你事先怎么不告诉我?
  How much is this going to cost us?! 这要花我们多少钱啊?!
  Come here. Come on. 过来,拜托
  I miss our family and friends in Washington D.C. 我想念我们在华盛顿特区的亲朋好友了
  And Eddie's having a hard time at school. 艾迪在学校混的不好
  And Evan is lactose intolerant. 埃文也对乳糖不耐受
  And Emery... 埃默里还……
  well Emery's doing surprisingly well. 埃默里过得出奇的好
  But all you care about is the stupid restaurant 但是你所关心的就只有这该死的餐馆
  which is the whole reason I agreed to move here! 我同意搬来这的的原因是什么!
  Because you say it was doing well! 是因为你说这一切都好!
  It's not doing well! And so I am worried about money. 一点都不好!我现在都担心我们的钱了
  And look at my hair! 你再看看我的头发
  My hair is terrible! 我的头发糟透了!
  Your hair is terrible but so was mine. 你的头发不好,我的也是一样
  And I fixed it using product. 但是我用东西把它弄好了
  I love that you have big dreams 我很喜欢你有一个伟大的梦想
  but I don't want to lose everything Louis. 但是我不想失去一切,路易斯
  Let's just go home. 我们回去吧
  We can't do that. Why? 我们不能那样做,为什么?
  What's so important we had to move here 有什么重要的事我们非要搬到这里
  and change our whole lives? 改变我们的整个生活?
  Sorry to interrupt Mr. Huang. 抱歉打扰,王先生
  The burro is ready for blocking. 驴已经准备好了
  Thank you Nancy. 谢谢你,南希
  We'll discuss this later. 我们一会再讨论
  Oh cool. 嘿
  You got turkey and cheese lunchables? 你带的火鸡芝士三明治
  I got pizza. 我带的披萨
  Yo man! What you doing?! 干嘛呢你!
  Get used to it. You're the one at the bottom now. 你会习惯的,你现在是在学校底层的那个
  No I'm not! 不,我不是
  Yeah you are! 不,你是
  It's my turn chink! 这是我的地盘,中国佬
  And according to the lunch monitor 根据饭堂录像
  he kicked him in the groinal area 他踢了他肚子
  shoved pudding in his face 把布丁摔到他脸上
  and unleashed a stream of obscenities 还大骂脏话
  I can't repeat because God is listening. 我在此无法重复,因为上帝在听世间的一切
  There were some words he used that I've never heard before 他用了一些我一起从来没听过的词
  and I grew up in Boston. 我在波士顿长大的
  This is a very serious offense Mr. And Mrs. Huang. 这是一个非常严重的冒犯,王先生,王太太
  Yes it is. We are very upset. 对的,我们都为此感到遗憾
  That you didn't do anything to defend Eddie. 但是你没有替艾迪想一下
  Excuse me? 抱歉?
  That boy called our son a chink. 那个男孩叫我儿子中国佬
  You think that's okay? 你觉得这个挺好吗?
  Why didn't you do anything about that? 为什么对此你没有做任何事
  How come only Eddie's out there?! 为什么只有艾迪在门外呆着
  How come that boy is not also out there?! 为什么那个男孩没来这里
  Where are his parents?! 他的父母呢?
  Or his 40-year-old best friend? 还是那个40岁的最好的朋友?
  And why aren't we talking about the fact that he has a... 为什么我们不谈谈他有
  40-year-old best friend?! 一个40岁的好朋友
  The school's fine with that? Fishy. 学校觉得这样挺好吗?真是可疑
  I don't think you understand. 我觉得你可能不理解
  We're talking about possible suspension. 我们在谈停学的事
  If you try to suspend our son because of this 如果你因为这个事停我们儿子的学,我就
  we will sue everyone in this school. 把你们每一个人都告上法庭
  So fast it'll make your head spin. 如此之快,将会让你脑袋发晕
  Hey it's the American way right? 这是标准美国式作风,对吗
  You know about that. 你知道的
  Oh I um have a coupon for you. Oh yes. 对了,我有一个优惠卷给你,对
  It's a restaurant called Cattleman's ranch. 这有一个饭店叫牧场主的牧场
  Special. 很特别
  You get a free onion blossom 你可以得到免费的洋葱花
  with the purchase of any entree but you have to buy a drink. 如果你点了一道主菜的话,但是前提是你得买饮料
  Wwhy did you stand up for me? 你为什么替我出头?
  You do your best not to make waves 你最好尽力不要惹出乱子
  but I will never be mad at you for standing up for yourself. 但是我不会因为你为自己出头而对你生气
  This is why. 这就是原因
  This is why what? 啥原因?
  This is why we moved here. 这就是我们为什么搬到这里来
  I'm sorry for what happened to Eddie 我很遗憾艾迪身上发生的事情
  but it's going to make him stronger. 但是这将会让他更强壮
  In fact us coming to this new place 事实上,我们来到这个新地方
  is going to make us all stronger. 会让我们都变得更强
  I came down here and I opened a wild west restaurant 我来到这,开了一个狂野西部菜馆
  because this is the wild west... 因为这里就是狂野的西部
  a lawless land for only the bravest of families! 一个法外之地,只有勇敢的家庭才敢来
  There is opportunity here 这里有机会
  to make a better life for our family. 可以让我们家庭的生活更好
  I don't want to work for your brother forever. 我不想永远的为你兄弟打工
  No. Me? 我不是那种人?
  I got big dreams. 我有大梦想
  I got big plans. 我有大计划
  Things were okay for us back in D.C. 我们在华盛顿特区的生活说的过去
  but I want more than okay for us. 但是我想要的不只是说得过去
  You're just trying to get a nut dad. 爸爸,你在努力尝试
  I want more than okay for us too. 我也想要给我们的不只是说得过去的生活
  I am with you. 我和你在一起
  Nut for me also. 也要为我努力
  But this is not the west. This is the south. 但是这不是西部,这是南部
  If we want to go west we should go to California. 假如我们要去西部,我们应该去加利福尼亚
  Do you know how expensive California is? 你只要加利福尼亚物价多昂贵吗
  This is west for us. This is fine. 这是我们的西部,这儿挺好的
  When you live in a lunchables world 假如你住在方便食品的世界
  it's not always easy being homemade chinese food. 做中国家常菜就不那么容易了
  But it's also what makes you special. 但是也同时让你显得特殊
  My family was gonna create their place in Orlando 我的家庭要在奥兰多市找到自己的位置
  and we're gonna do it our way 我们就要用自己的方式
  because you don't have to pretend to be someone else 因为我们不用假装我们是和他们一样
  in order to belong. 来产生归属感
  Yeah son. 对的,儿子
  A little bit of respect. 一点点尊重就行
  like B.I.G. Said if you don't know now you know. 就像是大先生说的,如果你不知道,现在你知道了
  Hey y'all. 嗨,大家好
  When my neck gets red 我的脖子变成红的
  'cause of my white skin is out in the yellow sun 是因为我的白皮肤被太阳晒的
  I like to come here to Cattleman's ranch 我喜欢来牧场主的牧场
  Where I can get comfortable along people of my own kind. 在这里我可以和我的同族舒服的谈话
  Maybe meet my wife or my cousin. 也许可以遇到我的妻子或表兄
  Or my cousin's wife. 或者我表兄的妻子
  For an onion blossom for only 2.99. 洋葱花只卖2.99刀
  Tell them I send you. 告诉他们这是我
  Who am I? Cattleman Mitch. 我是谁?牧场主米奇
  And his pal Eric the donkey. 还有他的老伙计驴,埃里克
  I think we really have something here. 我觉得这里真值得我们来
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjzlzd/zlzd1/414049.html