打工姐妹花第二季 第1期:爆笑回归(在线收听

   I can't believe you guys are still staring over there! 你们居然还在盯着那看

  Some other's tend to breast feed for a lot longer for these days, it's called the "attachment parenting". 现在很多人选择持续喂母乳到孩子更大,这叫"亲密育儿法"。
  When the kids that big, it's called "dating". 孩子那么大了,应该叫"亲密约会法"吧。
  I mean, he's gotta come up for air at some point. 而且他总得伸出头来喘口气吧
  No, he doesn't. 不,不需要。
  Isn't he too old to drink from the tit? The kid is my height. 他过了从奶头喝奶的年龄很久了吧。那小孩就我这么高。
  Don't get any ideas. 想都不要想
  Well, it's happened: I've lived too long. 这事还真发生了,我果然活太久了。
  Miss, I'm ready to order. 服务员,我要点餐。
  I can't. I mean, I respect it all, but I'll throw up. 我不想去,我能尊重她们,但看了还是会想吐。
  I'll go. I can't afford HBO, and it's the closest I can get to seeing Game of Thrones. 我去好了,没钱订HBO台,《权利的游戏》中的乱伦戏码趁现在看吧。
  Hi, what can I get you? He's obviously good drink-wise. 你好,请问要点什么?他已经喝得很香了。
  I'll have tea and a turkey club. 我要杯茶和一个火鸡培根三明治
  Anything for him? Coffee for the milk? Burger? Fries? 那他要什么?来杯咖啡配"奶"吗?汉堡还是薯条?
  I'll have fries. 薯条好了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/414507.html