绿箭侠第一季 第359期:千钧一发(在线收听

   Felicity! What? Just a few more seconds! Come on, come on, come on. 费利西蒂!怎么了?再有几秒钟就好了!快点,快点,快点。

  You don't have a few more seconds. 几秒钟之后就晚了。
  Yes! Wow, I really do do that. 太好了!我竟然真做了这个动作。
  Damn it, Oliver, she's in trouble, where are you? 该死,奥利弗,她有麻烦了,你在哪?
  This is a restricted area. Let's see some I.D. I.D.? Um... 这里是限制区域。请出示你的证件。证件?
  Tell your mother I said hello. I will. 代我向你母亲问好。我会的。
  Got held up. Heading back upstairs. 被耽误了一下。我现在就上去。
  Ollie? Thea? What are you doing here? 奥利?西娅?你来这干什么?
  I, uh, just saw Tommy. 我,就来见见汤米。
  Yeah, me, too. I'm going to run back up, I don't want to be late. 我也是。我得上去了,我可不想迟到。
  Oh, I thought you just came down. 你不是刚刚下来吗。
  There you are! Thanks a lot, man, this one snuck past security. 终于找到你了。万分感谢,伙计,这家伙混过了安检。
  One of Merlyn Junior's bimbos. She's pissed he never called her back. 小梅林的一个女人。她很生气他没回她电话。
  Copy that. I read the tabloids. 明白了。我看到小报上写过
  Yeah. Thanks again. Let's go, barbie. Your new last name ain't going to be Merlyn. 再次感谢。走吧,美女。你是不可能嫁进梅林家的。
  But I love him! He's my man! You're my knight in shining armor. 但是我爱他!他是我的!你真是我的大英雄。
  Is that your friend Roy? No, um... No? 那是你的朋友罗伊吗?不是...不是吗?
  Yeah, he gave me a ride. 是他,他把我送来的。
  Thea, what are you really doing here? The truth, please. 西娅,你来这到底是干什么?说实话。
  Roy's been kind of obsessed with him since he saved his life at the subway. 自从他在地铁里救了罗伊,罗伊就一直对他非常着迷。
  And I overheard Detective Lance saying that the other archer was connected to Merlyn Global, so... 然后我无意听到兰斯警探说另一个弓箭手跟梅林环球集团有关联...
  Roy. We haven't met. I'm Thea's disapproving older brother. 罗伊。我们还没见过面。我是西娅很不喜欢的那个哥哥。
  Yeah, I know. Good to meet you. 我知道。很高兴见到你。
  Don't mess around with the hood. 别去惹那个兜帽男了
  He's a psychopath, he's dangerous, and anyone who gets near him winds up dead. 他精神不正常,而且很危险,所有接近他的人都难逃一死。
  That will not be my sister. Do you hear me? 我不能让我的妹妹也那样。明白了吗?
  Ok. Take her home... now. 好了。现在就把她送回家。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/419911.html