实战口语情景对话 第96期:芝加哥 Chicago(在线收听

 Todd: OK, hello, could you say your name please? 你好,你叫什么名字?

Diana: Yes, my name is Diana Heyne. 我的名字叫戴安娜·海恩。
Todd: Diana, where are you from? 戴安娜,你来自什么地方?
Diana: I live in Chicago. 我来自芝加哥。
Todd: Great, Chicago! How long have you lived in Chicago? 太棒了,芝加哥!你在芝加哥住了多久?
Diana: Actually, only for a year. I'm mostly a mid-western girl. I've lived all over the mid-west. 实际上,只住了一年。我算是个中西部女孩。我一直住在中西部。
Todd: OK, like what places in the mid-west? 比如中西部的哪些地方?
Diana: I was born in Iowa, and I lived in Indiana after that, and then I moved to Illinois, and then I grew up mostly in Michigan, but now I live in Chicago and I love it. 我在爱荷华州出生,此后住在印第安纳州,接着搬到了伊利诺斯州,在密歇根州长大,但现在住在芝加哥,我喜欢那里。
Todd: OK, so Chicago is your favorite place? 芝加哥是你最喜欢的地方?
Diana: Yes. 是的。
Todd: OK, why do you like Chicago? 那么,你为什么喜欢芝加哥?
Diana: It's busy. Everyone in Chicago is always busy and they're doing their own thing, and it's just fun to be in such an exciting atmosphere. 芝加哥是一座繁忙的城市,那里的每一个人都忙着做自己的事情,身处那样令人兴奋的环境让我觉得很有趣。
Todd: OK. Does Chicago have a lot of good food, a lot of good restaurants? 好的。芝加哥是不是有许多美食,很多好吃的餐馆?
Diana: Yes. If you like to eat Chicago is a good place to go. My favorite place is the Taco Burrito Palace. 是的。如果你喜欢吃,那么对你来说芝加哥一定是个不错的地方。我做喜欢的餐馆叫做Taco Burrito Palace
Todd: Taco Burrito Palace. Wow. Sounds good. Taco Burrito Palace。哇,听上去不错。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424861.html