中国春节风俗习惯 第1期:英国首相卡梅伦羊年新春贺辞(在线收听

   It's Chinese New Year and it can be a truly golden year for Britain and China.

  现在是中国的农历新年,这也是英中两国关系的黄金一年。
  Our economic relationship goes from strength to strength.
  我们两国的经济联系不断增强。
  Since we came to office, the number of British goods bought in China has doubled.
  自本届政府以来,英国货物贸易在中国的销售翻了一番。
  We often think of Chinese food, technology and clothing-they're a big part of our lives in Britain-but today, it works both ways.
  我们经常会想到中国的食品、科技和服装,这些是我们英国生活中重要的一部分,但是如今是相互的。
  Look at China's supermarkets and you'll see British salmon, British whisky.
  看一看现在中国的超市中,你能看到来自英国的三文鱼、威士忌。
  Look at China's roads and you'll see Jaguars, Land Rovers. In fact, China is JLR's biggest market.
  看一看中国的道路上,你能看到英国的捷豹、路虎汽车。事实上,中国是捷豹、路虎最大的市场。
  Where are their shoppers visiting? Burberry, Church's, Costa.
  中国顾客光顾众多英国品牌,例如巴宝莉、Church's、咖世家。
  And what are they watching? Yes, Downton Abbey, which draws in a reported 160 million viewers in China.
  以及中国观众收看的电视节目。《唐顿庄园》在中国有1.6亿观众收看。
  You can see the strength of that relationship here in Britain, too.
  在英国也能看到两国关系的增强。
  I think of Heathrow Airport, Thames Water, made stronger thanks to Chinese business people who invest here.
  希斯罗机场、泰晤士水务公司因为中国商人的投资而更加强大。
  Our universities, made greater thanks to the 100,000 Chinese students who study here.
  我们的大学因10万中国学生求学而更加优秀。
  And our country, made better thanks to British Chinese people who make such a great contribution to our culture, communities, businesses and public services.
  我们的国家因英国华人而更加美好,他们为我们的文化、社区、商业和公共服务做出了卓越贡献。
  As we celebrate New Year, families will be coming together, often travelling thousands of miles to do so.
  为庆祝新春佳节,亲人们会不远万里齐聚一堂。
  The fireworks, the parades and the feasts will be spectacular.
  共享烟火,共庆新年游行,共享盛宴。
  So wherever you are, let me wish you the very best health and happiness for this, the Year of the Sheep. Xin nian kuai le.
  所以,无论你身在何处,在羊年到来之际,我祝大家身体健康、幸福快乐。新年快乐!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgfsxg/426058.html