冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1121期:第五十三章 提利昂(13)(在线收听

   Then you had best learn to control them. I will not have the city plundered. “那你得学会如何管束他们,我不想见到他们在城里打家劫舍。”

  The city? Tyrion was lost. "What city would that be?" “城里?”提利昂糊涂了,“哪个城?”
  King's Landing. I am sending you to court. “君临。我要派你进宫。”
  It was the last thing Tyrion Lannister would ever have anticipated. 这是提利昂·兰尼斯特最没预料到的事。
  He reached for his wine, and considered for a moment as he sipped. "And what am I to do there?" 他举起酒杯,边喝边想,“派我进宫做什么?”
  Rule, his father said curtly. “管事。”父亲唐突地说。
  Tyrion hooted with laughter. "My sweet sister might have a word or two to say about that!" 提利昂哈哈大笑。“我亲爱的老姐对此恐怕有意见哟!”
  Let her say what she likes. Her son needs to be taken in hand before he ruins us all. “随她去说,总得有人管管她儿子,以免他把我们全部搞垮。
  I blame those jackanapes on the council, our friend Petyr, the venerable Grand Maester, and that cockless wonder Lord Varys. 我认为这都是那群三心二意的重臣搞的鬼——我们的朋友培提尔、年高德劭的大学士,还有那个少了老二的活宝瓦里斯大人。
  What sort of counsel are they giving Joffrey when he lurches from one folly to the next? 乔佛里做出一桩又一桩蠢事时,他们都在干什么?
  Whose notion was it to make this Janos Slynt a lord? 到底是谁出的馊主意,竟把这个杰诺斯·史林特拔擢为贵族?
  The man's father was a butcher, and they grant him Harrenhal. 这家伙的父亲是个屠夫,而他们竟给了他赫伦堡,
  Harrenhal, that was the seat of kings! Not that he will ever set foot inside it, if I have a say. 赫伦堡!那是国王住的城堡!只要我一息尚存,他就别想踏进去。
  I am told he took a bloody spear for his sigil. A bloody cleaver would have been my choice. 听说他挑了一支染血长枪作家徽,假如我在,非逼他改成染血的菜刀不可。”
  His father had not raised his voice, yet Tyrion could see the anger in the gold of his eyes. 父亲并未提高音量,但提利昂从他的金黄眼瞳里体会得出他的愤怒。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/429663.html