美国小学英语教材2:第22课 三只小猪(在线收听

   The Three Pigs 三只小猪

  The Little Pigs Leave Home 小猪离家
  Long long ago, there were three little pigs who lived with their mother. 很久很久以前,有三只小猪与妈妈一起住。
  The first pig was white, the second was black, and the third was spotted. 第一只小猪是白的,第二只是黑的,第三只是有斑点的。
  One day they said, "mother, dear, isn't it time for us to go out into the world and build our own homes?" 有一天,它们说:“亲爱的妈妈,我们是时候走出去,建立自己的家了吧?”
  "Yes," said Mother Pig. "But look out for the wolf." “是时候了,”猪妈妈说,“但要小心大灰狼。”
  So the three pigs started out. The first little pig met a man with some straw. 于是三只小猪出发了。第一只小猪遇到了拿着稻草的人。
  "Please, sir, give me some straw," said the little pig to the man. "I need straw to build a house." “先生,请给我一些稻草吧。”小猪对那个人说,“我需要一些稻草建房子。”
  "Take all you want," said the man. 男人说:“尽管拿。”
  "Thank you." said the little white pig. “谢谢你。”小白猪说。
  Soon the pig had a house of straw. 不久它就建了一座稻草屋。
  Along came the wolf. He knocked at the door, and the little pig opened the window to peep out. 大灰狼走了过来。它敲了敲门,小猪打开窗户往外看。
  "Little pig, little pig, let me come in!" said the wolf in a loud voice. “小猪,小猪,让我进去!”大灰狼大声说道。
  "No, by the hair of my chinny chin chin. You are the wolf, and you can't come in." said the little pig. “不行,我不会开门的。你是大灰狼,不能进来。”小猪说。
  "Then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in." said the wolf. “那么我就吹气、喷气,把你的房子掀翻。”大灰狼说。
  So he huffed and he puffed, and he blew the house in. Then he ate up the pig. 于是它吹啊吹,把房子掀翻了。然后把猪全吃了。
  The second little pig met a man with some sticks. 第二只小猪遇到了带着木棍的人。
  "Please, sir, give me a few of those sticks, I want to build a house." “先生,请给我一些木棍吧。我想要建房子。”
  The man gave him some sticks and the pig built a little house. 那个人给了它一些木棍,于是它建了一座小房子。
  Along came the wolf. He knocked at the door and said, "Little pig, little pig, let me come in!" 大灰狼走了过来。它敲了敲门,说道:“小猪,小猪,让我进去!”
  "No, by the hair of my chinny chin chin. You are the wolf, and you can't come in!" said the pig. “不行,我不会开门的。你是大灰狼,不能进来。”小猪说。
  "Then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in." said the wolf. “那么我就吹气、喷气,把你的房子掀翻。”大灰狼说。
  So he huffed and he puffed, and he puffed and he huffed, and he blew the house in. 于是它吹啊吹,吹啊吹,把房子吹倒了。
  Then he ate up the little pig. 然后把猪全吃了。
  The third little pig met a man with some bricks. 第三只小猪遇到了拿着砖的人。
  "Please, sir, give me some bricks," said the pig. "I want to build a house." “先生,请给我一些砖吧。我想要建一座房子。”
  The man gave him some bricks, and the pig built a little brick house. 那个人给了它一些砖,于是它建了一座小砖房。
  Along came the wolf and knocked at the door. "Let me in, let me in." he said. 大灰狼走了过来。它敲了敲门,说道:“让我进去,让我进去!”
  "No, by the hair of my chinny chin chin. You are the wolf, and you can't come in!" said the pig. “不行,我不会开门的。你是大灰狼,不能进来。”小猪说。
  "Then I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in." said the wolf. “那么我就吹气、喷气,把你的房子掀翻。”大灰狼说。
  So the wolf huffed and puffed, and he puffed and he huffed, and he huffed and he puffed. 于是它吹啊吹,吹啊吹,吹啊吹。
  But he could not blow the brick house in. 但没把砖房吹倒。
  The Wolf Comes Back 大灰狼回来了
  Next day the wolf came back and said, "Little pig, do you want some turnips?" 第二天大灰狼回来说道:“小猪,你想要萝卜吗?”
  "I like turnips very much," said the little pig. "Where can I get some?" “我非常喜欢萝卜,”小猪说,“哪里有萝卜?”
  "Do you see that field?" said the wolf. “你看到那块地了吗?”大灰狼说,
  "It is full of nice, sweet turnips. “里面都是美味香甜的萝卜。
  I will come in the morning to show you the way, and we will get some of them." 我会早上过来给你带路,我们一起挖萝卜。”
  "What time shall we go?" asked the pig. “我们什么时候去?”小猪问。
  "At six o'clock," answered the wolf. Then off he went. “6点。”大灰狼回答道。然后它就离开了。
  But the next morning the little pig was awake at five o'clock.  但第二天早上,小猪5点就醒了。
  He hurried to the field and soon came home with a basket full of turnips. 它赶忙到那地里,不久就带着满满一篮萝卜回家了。
  At six o'clock the wolf came along, but he did not see the pig. 6点,大灰狼来了,但它没看到小猪。
  "Little pig, aren't you going?" he called. “小猪,你不去吗?”它问道。
  The pig came to the window. "Oh, I went to the field an hour ago," he answered. 小猪来到窗户处。“哦,我一小时前去了地里,”它回答道,
  "I have a pot of turnips on the fire. Don't you smell them?" “我烧了一罐萝卜,你没听到吗?”
  The wolf was angry, but he said, "Little pig, I know where there is an apple tree." 大灰狼很生气,但它说道:“小猪,我知道哪儿有一棵苹果树。”
  "Where?" asked the little pig. “在哪儿?”小猪问。
  "Do you see that field?" said the wolf. “你看到那块地了吗?”大灰狼说,
  "The apples are there, all red and ripe and ready to eat. “苹果就在那儿,个个儿都熟了,红彤彤的,能吃了。
  I will come for you in the morning, and we will get some." 我早上来叫你,我们一起去摘。”
  "What time will you come?" asked the little pig. “你什么时候来?”小猪问。
  "At five o'clock," answered the wolf. “5点。”大灰狼答道。
  But the little pig went to the field at four o'clock. 但小猪4点就到了地里。
  He climbed the apple tree and soon had a basket of ripe apples. 它爬上苹果树,不久就摘了一篮熟苹果。
  Just then the hungry wolf came along. 就在这时,饥饿的大灰狼来了。
  "Now I have you." he shouted. “现在,我要吃你。”大灰狼喊道。
  The little pig was frightened, but he looked down and said,  小猪非常害怕,但它看着下面说道:
  "Here is a nice ripe apple. Catch it, Mr.Wolf."  “这是好吃的熟苹果。大灰狼先生,接着。”
  He threw the apple as far as he could. 它把苹果扔得尽可能远。
  While the wolf was running to pick it up, the pig jumped out of the tree with his basket of apples and ran home. 当大灰狼跑去捡它时,小猪带着它的一篮苹果跳下树,跑回家了。
  In a few days, the wolf came again. He said, "There is a Fair in town. Would you like to go there tomorrow?" 几天后,大灰狼又来了。它说:“镇上有集。你明天想去吗?”
  "Oh, yes," said the little pig. "I should really like to go to the Fair. “噢,好啊,”小猪说,“我真的很想去集上。
  I need a churn, and I can get one at the Fair. What time will you start?" 我需要一个搅拌器,可以去集上买一个。你什么时候出发?”
  "At five o'clock," said the wolf. “5点。”大灰狼说。
  But the little pig got up at four o'clock. Off he went to the Fair and got a new churn. 但小猪4点就起来了。它离开去了集上,买了一个新搅拌器。
  "Now, I am ready to go home,"said the little pig to himself. " “现在,我要准备回家了,”它自言自语道,
  And I must hurry along before the wolf comes." “我必须快儿点,在大灰狼来之前回去。”
  When he got to the top of the hill, he saw the wolf coming up. 当它到达山顶时,看到大灰狼来了。
  There was no time to run away, and so the little pig jumped into his churn. 没时间跑了,于是小猪跳进了它的搅拌器里。
  All you could see of him was his funny little snout. 你只能看到它有趣的小鼻子。
  The churn began to roll down the hill. Over and over and over it rolled. 搅拌器开始滚下山。它滚啊滚,滚啊滚。
  When the wolf saw it coming, he said, "What strange beast is this?" 当大灰狼看到它来时,说道:“这是什么怪物?”
  He was so frightened that he turned and ran away. The little pig was safe. 它非常害怕,于是转身跑开了。小猪安全了。
  The next day the wolf came again. 第二天大灰狼又来了。
  "Did you go to the Fair, Mr.Wolf ?" asked the little pig. “大灰狼先生,你去集市了吗?”
  "No," said the wolf. "I was going to the Fair, but I met a big round thing. “没有,”大灰狼说,“我准备去集上的,但我看到了一个又大又圆的东西。
  I do not know what it was, but it looked like some terrible beast. 我不知道它是什么,但看起来像可怕的怪物。
  It rolled down the hill and frightened me so that I ran home." 它滚下山,吓坏我了,于是我跑回了家。”
  Little pig laughed and laughed. 小猪哈哈大笑。
  "Oh! I frightened you, did I?" he said. "That round thing was my churn. “噢,我吓到你了,是吗?”它说道,“那个圆圆的东西是我的搅拌器。
  When I saw you, I got into it and rolled down the hill." 我看到你时,就跳了进去,滚下山。”
  The wolf was so angry that he said, "I will come down the chimney and eat you." 大灰狼非常生气,说道:“我要从烟囱进去吃了你。”
  Quickly the little pig built a fire and put on a big pot of water. 小猪快速点了火,烧了一大锅水。
  When the wolf came down the chimney, he fell into the pot. 当大灰狼从烟囱进来时,掉进了锅里。
  After that he never came to visit the little pig again. 此后,它再也不来拜访小猪了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgxxyyjc/d2c/429773.html