英国语文第一册 第69期:灌木中的白兔(在线收听

   LESSON 69 THE RABBIT IN THE WOOD 第六十九课 灌木中的白兔

  In a wood where beasts can talk 在野兽谈论的木丛里
  I went out to take a walk. 我出去散步
  A rabbit sitting in a bush 白兔坐在灌木中
  Peeped at me, and then cried, "Hush!" 想我唧唧叫,突然喊道,安静!
  Presently to me it ran, 跑向我
  And its story thus began:— 它的故事刚刚开始:——
  "You have got a gun, I see: 你有枪,我看到了:
  Perhaps you'll point it soon at me; 你会把枪口指向我;
  And when I am shot, alack! 当我被射中,呜呼
  Pop ms in your little sack. 把我装进袋子
  When upon my fate I think, 面对我的命运
  I grow faint—my spirits sink." 我会变得苍白——我的精神没了
  "Pretty rabbit, do not eat," 不吃,小白兔
  I replied,"the farmer's wheat: 我答道,不吃农民的小麦
  If such thieving you begin, 如果你开始偷吃
  You must pay it with your skin. 兔毛是你付出的沉重代价
  Honestly your living get, 真诚享受你的所有
  And you may be happy yet!" 你也会非常快活!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ygyw/d1c/430069.html