美国语文第四册 第45期:小草之声(在线收听

   Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; By the dusty roadside, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,沿着尘土飞扬的路边,

  On the sunny hillside,Close by the noisy brook, 爬上阳光灿烂的山坡,接近潺潺的小溪,
  In every shady nook, I come creeping, creeping, everywhere. 在每一处荫凉的角落。我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
  Here I come, creeping, creeping everywhere; 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,
  All round the open door, Where sit the aged poor, 围着敞开的房门,这里坐着上了年纪的人,
  Here where the children play, In the bright and merry May, 在明媚的五月,孩子们来此玩耍。
  I come creeping, creeping, everywhere. 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
  Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; You can not see me coming, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,你们看不到我来了,
  Nor hear my low, sweet humming, For in the starry night, 也听不到我甜美的低声哼唱,因为在有星星的夜晚,
  And the glad morning light, I come, quietly creeping, everywhere. 和欢快的晨光里,我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
  Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; More welcome than the flowers, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀;比花朵更受欢迎;
  In summer's pleasant hours; The gentle cow is glad, 在夏季的美好时光里,温顺的牛儿很欢乐,
  And the merry birds not sad, To see me creeping, creeping, everywhere. 快乐鸟儿不悲伤,看着我到处爬呀,爬呀。
  Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; When you're numbered with the dead, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,当死亡降临,
  In your still and narrow bed, In the happy spring I'll come, 你躺在静静的坟墓里,我会在快乐的春天到来,
  And deck your narrow home,Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere. 装点你的坟墓,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。
  Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; My humble song of praise, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,我卑微的赞美之歌,
  Most gratefully I raise, To Him at whose command, 充满感激的唱起,美化了大地的他,
  I beautify the land, Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere. 美化了大地的他,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgybyw/d4c/431188.html