英语听书《白鲸记》第118期(在线收听

 But I beat the thing down; and again marking the sleeper, jocularly hinted to Queequeg that perhaps we had best sit up with the body;  我无奈地说。魁魁格在那老索匠的屁股上按了按,好像在试够不够软。 

telling him to establish himself accordingly.  他疯疯癫癫地讲了一遍,走了。
He put his hand upon the sleeper's rear, as though feeling if it was soft enough; and then, without more ado, sat quietly down there.  魁魁格坐到了那个人的脑袋边儿上,只是安静的坐着。 
Gracious! Queequeg, don't sit there, said I.  算啦,咱们就守着这个老索匠坐一会儿吧! 
Oh! perry dood seat, said Queequeg, my country way; won't hurt him face.  噢,这可是个好座位!我按我家乡的方法坐,不会压扁他的脑袋的! 
Face! said I, call that his face? very benevolent countenance then; but how hard he breathes, he's heaving himself;  脸!我说着,这叫脸吗?很仁慈的表情,但他呼吸有多难,他在难为自己;
get off, Queequeg, you are heavy, it's grinding the face of the poor.  躲开,魁魁格,你太沉了,别这么折磨穷人。
Get off, Queequeg! Look, he'll twitch you off soon.  躲开,魁魁格,看,他会找你茬的。
I wonder he don't wake.  我想知道他是不会醒来的。
Queequeg removed himself to just beyond the head of the sleeper, and lighted his tomahawk pipe.  魁魁格挪了挪屁股,坐到了那个人的脑袋边儿上,点上了他的烟斗斧。 
I sat at the feet. We kept the pipe passing over the sleeper, from one to the other.  我则坐在那人的脚边儿。于是,烟斗斧就跨过那个人的身子,递过来又递过去。 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/bjj/433255.html