莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第40篇(在线收听

   Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all; 把我的所爱者夺走吧,全都夺走,

  What hast thou then more than thou hadst before? 且看你是否比从前多添了朋俦?
  No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call; 爱呵,你找不到别的什么爱可称为真爱,
  All mine was thine before thou hadst this more. 我所爱者原是你的,即便此前你未曾到手。
  Then if for my love thou my love receivest, 那么,假如你为爱我而夺走我的爱,
  I cannot blame thee for my love thou usest; 我岂能责怪你为爱我而将我的爱消受。
  But yet be blamed, if thou thyself deceivest 但假如你自己骗自己,铁了心品味
  By wilful taste of what thyself refusest. 你不愿接受的活儿,我就真想骂你个够。
  I do forgive thy robbery, gentle thief, 姑且原谅你的窃行,你这来头不小的小偷,
  Although thou steal thee all my poverty; 尽管你把我的全部家当统统掳走。
  And yet, love knows, it is a greater grief 然而爱是明白的:忍受爱的屈从俯就
  To bear love's wrong than hate's known injury. 要比忍受恨的公开伤害更令人忧愁。
  Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows, 可人的风流啊,连你的恶行都成了美德,
  Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes. 咬杀我吧,但我们绝不成为冤家对头。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435282.html