莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第105篇(在线收听

   Let not my love be call'd idolatry, Nor my beloved as an idol show, 不要说我的爱只是对偶像的崇敬,也不要把我的爱说成祭坛上的天神,

  Since all alike my songs and praises be To one, of one, still such, and ever so. 尽管我所有的赞美歌千篇一律,唱之、颂之、今朝今日、来世来生,
  Kind is my love to-day, to-morrow kind, 善良是我今日的爱,明日也如斯,
  Still constant in a wondrous excellence; 有美轮妙质,越千古亦守恒。
  Therefore my verse to constancy confined, 所以我的歌只歌唱坚贞不渝,
  One thing expressing, leaves out difference. 长诵一个主题,哪怕千声万声。
  Fair, kind and true' is all my argument, 美、善、真,淘尽我胸中诗句,
  Fair, kind, and true' varying to other words;" 美、善、真,概括我全部的诗魂。
  And in this change is my invention spent, 纵横衍变,耗尽我壮采奇思,
  Three themes in one, which wondrous scope affords. 三题合一,直令人神往心驰。
  Fair, kind, and true,' have often lived alone, 美、善、其,从来独立各擅其长,
  Which three till now never kept seat in one. 只在今朝,喜见三长共体同彰。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435387.html