莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第144篇(在线收听

   Two loves I have of comfort and despair, 我有两个爱人,分管着安慰和绝望,

  Which like two spirits do suggest me still: 像两个精灵,轮番诱惑在我的心房,
  The better angel is a man right fair, 善的那一个是男人,英俊潇洒,
  The worser spirit a woman colour'd ill. 恶的那一个是女人,脸黑睛黄。
  To win me soon to hell, my female evil 为使我早日跨进绝望的地狱,
  Tempteth my better angel from my side, 邪恶阴柔骗走了我善性的阳刚,
  And would corrupt my saint to be a devil, 她还使我的好精灵化作魔鬼,
  Wooing his purity with her foul pride. 用脏污的肉欲使其纯真沦为荒唐。
  And whether that my angel be turn'd fiend 我的善精神是否已成妖魅,我疑心,
  Suspect I may, but not directly tell; 却不能立刻有一个盖棺论定,
  But being both from me, both to each friend, 但既然这二人都离我朋比为奸,
  I guess one angel in another's hell: 我敢说善精灵已进了那一个的阴间门。
  Yet this shall I ne'er know, but live in doubt, 除了瞎猜我永不知那葫芦装的什么药,
  Till my bad angel fire my good one out. 除非是恶精灵用梅毒把善精灵吓跑。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435551.html