莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第149篇(在线收听

   Canst thou, O cruel! say I love thee not, 死冤家,你怎能说我对你没真情?

  When I against myself with thee partake? 要知道我的自我作贱只是要讨你的欢心,
  Do I not think on thee, when I forgot Am of myself, all tyrant, for thy sake? 呵,你这天杀的,我为你得了相思病,全忘了自己也是一个人。
  Who hateth thee that I do call my friend? 难到我曾认敌为友和你作对?
  On whom frown'st thou that I do fawn upon? 难到我曾曲意奉承你的眼中钉?
  Nay, if thou lour'st on me, do I not spend Revenge upon myself with present moan? 你只要对我略表反恶,我立刻领情,愁眉苦脸地把我自己憎恨。
  What merit do I in myself respect, 你流转的秋波使我欲效犬马之忠,
  That is so proud thy service to despise, 你的缺陷也叫我的美德崇拜销魂。
  When all my best doth worship thy defect, 我身上岂能还有至美大善,
  Commanded by the motion of thine eyes? 可使我睥睨万物而不对你拱手称臣?
  But, love, hate on, for now I know thy mind; 啊,爱啊,你恨吧,我现在已看透你的心,
  Those that can see thou lovest, and I am blind. 你只爱能看清真相者,而我却是盲人。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435556.html