天真与经验之歌:第35篇 爱情的花园(在线收听

   The Garden Of Love 爱情的花园

  I went to the Garden of Love, 我去到爱情的花园里,
  And saw what I never had seen; 看见了我从未见过的情景:
  A Chapel was built in the midst, 在我经常玩耍的草地
  Where I used to play on the green. 有一座礼拜堂建立在中心
  And the gates of this Chapel were shut, 这礼拜堂的大门紧紧关闭,
  And 'Thou shalt not' writ over the door; 门上写着,你不准如何如何;
  So I turned to the Garden of Love that so many sweet flowers bore. 于是我转身到爱情的花园里,那里盛开着许多可爱的花朵,
  And I saw it was filled with graves, 我却看见那儿尽是坟墓,
  And tombstones where flowers should be; 墓碑代替了原有的花朵:
  And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds, 穿黑袍的牧师还在踱来踱去,
  And binding with briars my joys and desires. 用荆棘捆住了我的欲念和欢乐。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tzyjyzg/436277.html