英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第95期:第六章 惊悚故事(21)(在线收听

 "Where have you been?" he asked, though the answer was right in front of him. “你上哪儿去了?”他问道,尽管答案就摆在他面前。

"Jacob was just telling me some local stories," I volunteered. "It was really interesting." “雅克布刚刚和我讲了几个当地的故事,”我主动说道。“相当地有趣。”
I smiled at Jacob warmly, and he grinned back. 我温和地向雅克布笑了笑,他冲我眨了眨眼睛。
"Well," Mike paused, carefully reassessing the situation as he watched our camaraderie.  “嗯,”迈克顿了顿,在看到我们的友谊之后,他重新评估了情况。
"We're packing up — it looks like it's going to rain soon." “我们正在收拾东西——看上去快要下雨了。”
We all looked up at the glowering sky. It certainly did look like rain. 我们都抬起头,看着阴森森的天际。看起来确实是要下雨的样子。
"Okay." I jumped up. "I'm coming." “好吧。”我跳下来。“我来了。”
"It was nice to see you again," Jacob said, and I could tell he was taunting Mike just a bit.” “很高兴再次见到你。”雅克布说道,我敢说他是在小小地奚落了一下迈克。
"It really was. Next time Charlie comes down to see Billy, I'll come, too," I promised. “我确实很开心。下次查理来看比利的时候,我也会过来的。"我保证道。
His grin stretched across his face. "That would be cool." 他咧开大嘴,开心地笑了。“那一定很棒。”
"And thanks," I added earnestly. “还有,谢谢。”我真挚地补充道。
I pulled up my hood as we tramped across the rocks toward the parking lot.  当我们踩着碎石向停车场走去的时候,我拉上了兜帽。
A few drops were beginning to fall, making black spots on the stones where they landed. 几滴雨水开始落下来,打在石块上,染出了一个个小黑点。
When we got to the Suburban the others were already loading everything back in.  我们走到巨无霸那里的时候,别的人已经把所有的东西都放上车了。
I crawled into the backseat by Angela and Tyler, announcing that I'd already had my turn in the shotgun position.  我宣称自己已经坐过副驾驶座了,这次便爬进后座,跟安吉拉和泰勒坐在一块儿。
Angela just stared out the window at the escalating storm, and Lauren twisted around in the middle seat to occupy Tyler's attention,  安吉拉只是盯着窗外,看着越下越大的暴雨。劳伦从中座扭过头来,占据着泰勒的注意力。
so I could simply lay my head back on the seat and close my eyes and try very hard not to think. 所以我可以单纯地把头靠在座位上,闭上双眼,努力不再去想任何东西。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/437659.html