英语听力 暮光之城•暮色 第175期:第十一章 复杂(4)(在线收听

 "I don't like it," he muttered anyway. “我不喜欢这样。”无论如何他还是抱怨着说了出来。

"You don't have to," I snapped. “你不必喜欢。”我嚷嚷着。
"He looks at you like... like you're something to eat," he continued, ignoring me. “他看着你的眼神就像是……就像你是一份大餐一样。”他不理会我,继续说道。
I choked back the hysteria that threatened to explode, but a small giggle managed to get out despite my efforts. 我噎住了一阵威胁着要爆发出来的竭斯底里,但一阵轻微的咯咯声依然无视我的努力逃逸出来。
He glowered at me. I waved and fled to the locker room. 他怒视着我。我向他挥了挥手,逃进了更衣室。
I dressed quickly, something stronger than butterflies battering recklessly against the walls of my stomach, my argument with Mike already a distant memory. 我飞快地换上衣服,某种比蝴蝶更加有力的东西在不顾一切地猛击着我的胃壁,我和迈克的争论已经成为了久远的回忆。
I was wondering if Edward would be waiting, or if I should meet him at his car. 我想知道爱德华是否在等着,又或者我得在他的车那里和他碰头。
What if his family was there? I felt a wave of real terror. Did they know that I knew? 如果他的家人也在那里,我该怎么办?我感到一阵真切的恐惧。他们知道我知道了吗?
Was I supposed to know that they knew that I knew, or not? 又或者,我能获准知道他们知道我知道了吗?
By the time I walked out of the gym, I had just about decided to walk straight home without even looking toward the parking lot. 当我走出体育馆的时候,我几乎决定好要直接走回家,甚至不敢看一眼停车场。
But my worries were unnecessary. 但我的担心是多余的。
Edward was waiting, leaning casually against the side of the gym, his breathtaking face untroubled now. 爱德华正等着我,他若无其事地靠在了体育馆的外墙上,他绝美的脸上现在没有半点忧虑。
As I walked to his side, I felt a peculiar sense of release. 当我向他走去的时候,我感到了一种奇特的被赦免的感觉。
"Hi," I breathed, smiling hugely. “嗨。”我喘息着说,露出大大的微笑。
"Hello." His answering smile was brilliant. "How was Gym?" “哈罗。”他回答着,笑容明朗。“体育课怎么样?”
My face fell a tiny bit. "Fine," I lied. 我的脸稍稍塌了下来。“很好。”我撒谎道。
"Really?" He was unconvinced. His eyes shifted their focus slightly, looking over my shoulder and narrowing. “真的?”他很是怀疑。他的眼睛微微地聚焦着,越过我的肩膀向后看去,然后眯缝起来。
I glanced behind me to see Mike's back as he walked away. 我向后瞄了一眼,只看见了迈克离开的背影。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/437818.html