英语听力 暮光之城·暮色 第351期:第二十三章 天使(4)(在线收听

 Edward, you have to do it. It was Alice's voice, close by my head. Cool fingers brushed at the wetness in my eyes. “爱德华,你必须这样做。”那是爱丽丝的声音,就在靠近我头部的地方传来。冰冷的指尖轻轻抹去了我眼角的泪珠。

No! he bellowed. “不!”他吼道。
Alice, I moaned. “爱丽丝。”我呻吟着。
There may be a chance, Carlisle said. “这也许是个机会。”卡莱尔说道。
What? Edward begged. “什么?”爱德华恳求着。
See if you can suck the venom back out. The wound is fairly clean.  “看你能否把毒液吸出来。这个伤口相当干净。”
As Carlisle spoke, I could feel more pressure on my head, something poking and pulling at my scalp. The pain of it was lost in the pain of the fire. 卡莱尔说话时,我能感到我的头部传来的压迫感,某种东西正戳探着,牵扯着我的头皮。但这种痛楚消失在了火焰带来的疼痛中。
Will that work? Alice's voice was strained. “这会有用吗?”爱丽丝的声音听起来很紧张。
I don't know, Carlisle said. But we have to hurry. “我不知道。”卡莱尔说道。“但我们得抓紧时间。”
Carlisle, I… Edward hesitated. I don't know if I can do that. There was agony in his beautiful voice again. “卡莱尔,我……”爱德华迟疑着。“我不知道自己能否做到。”痛苦再次出现在了他美丽的声音里。
It's your decision, Edward, either way. I can't help you. I have to get this bleeding stopped here if you're going to be taking blood from her hand. “总之,这得由你来决定,爱德华。我帮不了你。如果你打算从她手上把毒血吸掉的话,我得让这里止血。”
I writhed in the grip of the fiery torture, the movement making the pain in my leg flare sickeningly. 我困住那阵炽热的折磨中,痛苦地翻滚着,这个举动让我腿上的疼痛若隐若现,这简直令人厌恶。
Edward! I screamed. I realized my eyes were closed again. I opened them, desperate to find his face.  “爱德华!”我尖叫着。我发觉自己的眼睛又闭上了。我睁开双眼,不顾一切地想要找到他的脸,
And I found him. Finally, I could see his perfect face, staring at me, twisted into a mask of indecision and pain. 然后,我找到他了。我终于看到了他那完美的面孔,他正注视着我,他的五官扭曲成一张写满了犹豫和痛苦的面具。 
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgzcms/438715.html