生活英语听力文章 第94期:为TA带来惊喜的一天(2)(在线收听

 12.Pay the toll for the person following you and tell the gate attendant to communicate your brief message. 12.给和你在一起的人付费,给门口服务员传达一些简单的信息。

13.  Stop by the hospital to visit a friend. 13.拜访住院的朋友。
14.  Cut the grass for a neighbor who is overwhelmed at work. 14.为一直忙于工作的邻居割草。
15.  Take dinner over to a family suffering from financial hardship. 15.吃过晚餐去拜访遭受财政困难的家庭。
16.  Stay late and help a co-worker finish an important project. 16.知道帮你同事完成重要的设计才离开。
17.  Call and invite an old friend to have coffee or tea. 17.打电话邀请老朋友去和咖啡或茶。
18.  Buy your friend sitting at another table in the restaurant a drink or dessert. 18.为你的在同一个饭馆而不在一个桌子吃饭的朋友买单。
19.  Go to the funeral of your friend or co-worker who has lost a loved one. 19.去参加那些失去爱人的你的朋友或者同事的葬礼。
20.  Look someone in the eye and share how proud you are of him or her. 20.看着一个人的眼睛,告诉他(她)你是多么的为他(她)而骄傲。
21.  Express appreciation for ordinary and routine tasks done well. 21.对平常任务做的很好的人表示感谢。
22.  Praise someone for evidence portrayed by inner qualities—patience,   fairness, integrity, gentleness, cooperation. 22.由证据赞美一个人内在的素质,耐心,公平,正直,亲切,协作。
23.  Say an encouraging word to your boss, teacher, coach, pastor or priest.  Leaders are lonely. 23.对你的老板,老师,教练,牧师或者神父说一些鼓励的话。领导都是孤独的。
24.  Offer to run an errand for an overworked friend. 24.为工作劳累的朋友做一些跑腿的差事。
25.  Thank people who serve you—waitperson, janitor, receptionist. 25.感谢那些为你服务的服务员,看门员和传达员。
These are just a few of the many little things we can do to brighten someone’s day and create a unique connection. 这仅仅是我们能做到的使人有明朗的一天并创造独特的联系的极少的事。
 Not only will these acts make the person feel good, but they will make you feel good, too. 这些行为不仅会使别人感觉很好,也会使你感觉很好。
I want to challenge you to look for situations when you can show your interest in others by doing something unanticipated.  我想挑战你去寻找那些你对别人做的意料之外的事感兴趣的情景。
 When you think of something, do it without hesitation and make someone’s day. 当你想到一些事,就毫不犹豫的去做,给别人带来快乐的一天。
I also want to encourage you to start this practice this very minute.  Who do you love that you have not communicated with recently?   我也鼓励你从这一刻开始练习。你最近与你爱的那个人沟通过吗?
Call, email or text and let them know you love them.  Will you do it?  Will you do it now?  Please come back and tell me below about your experience. 打电话,发电子邮件让他们知道你爱他们,你会这样做吗?你会现在去做吗?下面请回来,告诉我你的经历。
Every time you show a genuine interest in the lives of others by committing an unexpected act of kindness, you are telling them that who they are and what they do is significant. 每次你在别人的生命中通过一个意想不到的善举来表现你一个真正的兴趣,告诉他们,他们是谁,他们做的什么事是重要的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shyytlwz/442621.html