生活英语听力文章 第130期:25个保持婚姻新鲜感的秘密(2)(在线收听

 7. Serve one another. Be intentional. 服务对方。刻意用心。

We are both very thoughtful about the little things we do to serve each other. 我们都对我们做的小事情非常周到的服务。
This is about putting the other person's needs before your own. 这是关于把别人的需要放在自己的前面。
The more your serve and meet the needs of your spouse, the more your spouse will serve and meet your needs. 越多你的服务和满足你的伴侣的需求,你的配偶会服务来满足您的需求。
8. Communicate. 沟通。
Effective communication is critical for any marriage to last. 有效的沟通是至关重要的任何婚姻持久。
This is especially important during difficult periods. 在困难时期尤为重要。
Learn your spouse's communication style and the way he or she needs to hear what you have to say. 学习你的配偶的沟通风格和他或她需要听到你说什么。
Then communicate with them in a way that is consistant with how you've learned they best received your message. 然后以你了解到的他们最容易接受的方式和他们沟通。
9. Freedom in intimacy. 亲密的时候给对方空间。
You know what we mean. Make it a priority. 你知道我们的意思。使它优先考虑。
10.And by the way I agree.No.10 Take care of yourself. 我同意。第十照顾好自己。
This includes everything from your physical appearance to the clothes you wear. Do your part to be an attractive mate. 这包括一切从你穿的衣服你的外表,做好吸引你伴侣的部分。
11. Don't use absolutes. 不要使用绝对。
This means not saying things like, "You always…" and "You Never…" 这意味着不要说这些之类的东西,"你总是…","你从不…"
Earlier in our marriage,I mean this is something we did talk about.  我们刚结婚的时候,我们的确讨论过这件事。
I mean there were times that I would say to her and she would say to me."You always…" or "You Never…",  我们有时候就是会指责彼此“你总是……”或“你从来不……”,
and it immediately put the other person in a defensive positon. So we've made a commitment to not use those words again. 这立马让对方产生了抵触心理。所以我们都承诺以后不再用这些词。
12. Be considerate. 体贴。
This means everything from cleaning up your mess to specifically avoiding doing or saying things that you know may irritate your spouse. 这意味着从清理你的混乱的内务,特别要避免做或说的事情你知道激怒你的配偶。
13. Understand it takes hard work. 理解需要努力工作。
Building a marriage of 25 years is not easy.  We have had some very difficult periods. 建立一个25年的婚姻是不容易的。我们有一些非常困难的时期。
We have even had to go to marriage counseling to work through some of those difficult periods. 我们甚至不得不去婚姻咨询工作度过困难时期。
Know there will be challenging times and when they occur, work through them with a genuine desire to improve your marriage. 知道会有艰难时期,当他们发生时,有强烈通过它们的欲望来提高你的婚姻指标。
14. Be Encouraging. 鼓舞对方。
When your spouse is going through a hard period of time, starting a new endeavor, or working on an important project, be there to encourage and support him or her. 当你的配偶正在经历一段艰难的时间,开始一个新的努力,或工作在一个重要的项目,鼓励和支持他或她。
You should be your spouse's number one fan. 你应该你的配偶的头号粉丝。
15. Always show respect to each other. 总是互相尊重。
This includes the way you communicate to each other, they way you talk about your spouse to others and the way you treat your spouse. 这包括你的沟通方式,他们对待你谈论你的配偶的方式,你对待你的配偶的方式。
16. Make family decisions together. We are a team and we make all family related decisions as a team. 一起为家庭做决定。我们是一个团队,作为一个团队我们让大家一起做决策。
17. Leave your work at work. 离开你的工作。
When you come home from work, resist the temptation to talk about work, unless your spouse wants to hear about it. 当你下班回家,抵制诱惑,不去谈论工作,除非你的配偶想听到它。
Instead, focus your time together on subjects of interest to everyone. 相反,对于所有人,关注你想关注的兴趣领域。
18. Be the best parent you can be. We make all parenting decisions together. 做你能做的最好的父母,我们作一起抚养的决定。
We are intentional about our parenting. 我们一起用心抚养。
Your spouse's love and respect for you will grow when he or she sees you loving and parenting to the best of your ability. 伴侣的爱和尊重你的心将增强当当他或她看到你尽最大能力去爱和抚养。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shyytlwz/442832.html