生活英语听力文章 第184期:130方法成为超级时间管理者(24)(在线收听

 110.Buy in bulk. 批量购买。

For things that have a long shelf life such as office supplies and household goods, anticipate a 6- or 12-month supply so you don't have to restock often. 保质期长的商品,办公室用品或者居家用品,你可以提前购买6-12个月的用量,这样你就不需要经常去买了。
111.Save time through meal planning. 做好食材购买计划。
If you are responsible for planning meals, save time each day by planning in advance. 如果你负责做饭,提前想好吃什么可以节省时间。
Know what you will prepare for each meal during the week, put together your grocery list, and only go to the grocery store once a week. 工作日的时间想好每顿饭需要的食材,列一个购物单,每周去一次超市。
112.Cut down on waiting time. 缩短等待时间。
You can reduce waiting time if you schedule appointments first thing in the morning or right after lunch. 如果你把预约都作为早上或者午饭后做的第一件你可以减少等待时间。
This seems to be when most medical offices and businesses are closest to adhering to the scheduled appointment times. 大部分医疗机构和公司的规定预约时间似乎都是这个时间。
You may also consider asking what time of day is best to schedule your appointment so that you don't have to wait. 你还可以问一下你预约在什么时间可以不用等。
113.Shop online. 网购。
Shop smarter by researching prices and availability. 通过搜索价格和是否有货在网上精明购物。
You can save a trip and avoid crowds by ordering online, especially for items that you use regularly and don't have to try on before purchasing. 网购可以帮你躲过一段车程和拥挤。网购尤其适合那些你不需要试穿或试用的商品。
114.Personalize your news sources. 定制自己的消息来源。
Decide how you like to get your news and what is most efficient. 想好你喜欢的和效率高的消息来源。
You probably hear the same stories through multiple channels so figure out which ones you can eliminate to free up more time. 你可能会从多个渠道重复了解到同一个故事,找出可以去掉的来源,这样能够帮你节省时间。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shyytlwz/442999.html