听歌学英语:Adele - Make You Fell My Love(在线收听

When the rain's blowing in your face
当雨水在你的脸上恣睢
And the whole world is on your case
全世界都在围攻你
I could offer you a warm embrace
我会给你一个温暖的拥抱
to make you feel my love
让你感受我的爱
When the evening shadows
当夜幕降临
and the stars appear
天上的繁星闪现
And there is no one there to dry your tears
没有人拭去你眼角的泪水
I could hold you for a million years
我会紧紧的抱着你 直到海枯石烂
to make you feel my love
让你感受我的爱

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
我知道你还没有下定决心
but i would never do you wrong
但我绝不会辜负你
i've known it from the moment that we met
我知道 从我们相遇的那一刻起
No doubt in my mind where you belong
毫无疑问 你在我心中的位置是多么的重要
I'd go hungry,I'd go black and blue
我会为你风餐露宿 我会为你忧郁感伤
I'd go crawling down the avenue
我会为你在无人的小路蹒跚徜徉
No there's nothing that I wouldn't do
没有什么我不可以做
to make you feel my love
只是让你感受我的爱

The storms are raging on the rollin' sea
肆虐的暴风卷动着翻滚的海浪
down the highway of regret
孤独的公路上
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
风儿在自由而狂野地流放
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
我相信你还没见过像我这般疯狂的人吧
I could make you happy make your dreams come true
我会让你开心 让美梦成真
nothing that i wouldn't do
没有什么我不可以做
Go the ends of this earth for you
我会为你走遍天涯海角
to make you feel my love
让你感受我的爱
to make you feel my love
让你感受我的爱
 

英语充电:

PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER: to calm down and behave normally振作起来:冷静下来,恢复正常
I understand you’ve had a bad day, but pull yourself together and get on with your job, will you?我知道你今天过得很糟糕,但是振作起来开始工作好吗?
Pull yourself together; do you want to show the white feather in front of these people?振作起来!难道你甘愿在这些人面前示弱吗?

SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT: either start performing better or leave(shape up:改善;顺利发展;形成;成形Ship out:(乘船)离开; (乘船)使离开)好好干不然就走人:好好表现不然走人
This is the last time I’m telling you to arrive on time. Shape up or ship out.我再说最后一遍,按时上班好好干,不然就走人。

CUT SOMEBODY SOME SLACK:to give somebody a break/ not to judge somebody severely(slack n松弛部分:)放人一马:给人留有喘息的余地,而非咄咄逼人
I was extremely busy last week. Cut me some slack and I’ll finish the report by tomorrow morning.上星期我简直忙到飞起。让我喘口气,明早我交报告。

BY THE SKIN OF YOUR TEETH:when you do something by the skin of your teeth, you only just succeed/ nearly fail勉强做成某事;侥幸成功:侥幸成功做某事,差一点失败
I hadn’t studied much, but passed the test by the skin of my teeth.虽然我准备不多,但侥幸通过了测试/考试根本没怎么准备,但是勉强考过了。

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON:when something rarely ever happens (几率就像出现蓝月亮那么少)千载难逢:极少会发生某事;百年不遇,罕见
We used to see him all the time, but now he just visits us once in a blue moon.过去我们经常见面,但现在他许久都不来一次。
He gets drunk only once in a blue moon. 他难得喝醉酒。

GO DOWN IN FLAMES: to end or fail suddenly毁于一旦:突然失败
She’d wanted to become Managing Director, but her career went down in flames when they found out she’d been leaking information to our competitors.自从向竞争对手泄漏公司信息的事败露,她想当总经理的梦想便毁于一旦了。

TAR SOMEONE WITH THE SAME BRUSH: to believe that someone has the same bad qualities as others in a group一丘之貉([yī qiū zhī hé], tar n. 焦油;柏油;水手vt. 涂以焦油;玷污):同一群人都是一样差劲
I don’t think much of that band, but the singer shouldn’t be tarred with the same brush. She’s got a fantastic voice.
我对乐队没什么感觉,但是主唱明显是鹤立鸡群。她的嗓音棒极了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/444676.html