外贸英语话题王 第4期:安排谈判(在线收听

   Mr.Zhang. Please come and sit down. 你好,张先生。请坐。

  Thank you. I'm so glad to see you again. 谢谢。很高兴再见到你。
  Me too. 我也是。
  I'm also pleased that we have been doing business so well with each other  我也很高兴我们之间的贸易关系能保持得如此良好。
  and our cooperation over the years has been a fruitful one. 我们双方的合作是我们多年来合作关系中,有成果的一个。
  I'm glad that you are satisfied with the service we provided. 很高兴我方提供的服务满足贵方的要求。
  As you know,one of the purposes of my present visit here is to discuss ways of strengthening the relationship between us. 你知道,我这次拜访贵公司的其中一个目的是讨论如何加强双方的关系。
  This idea is exactly mine.  这也正是我的想法。
  As a matter of fact,I was going to mention that we still had some capacity at the Vietnam refinery. 事实上,我想说的是我们在越南的炼油厂还有生产能力。
  That's interesting. We are going to expand our gasoline import at the moment.  太好了。我们正想扩大汽油进口。
  It would certainly be easier to deal with an old and reliable friend than to establish a new relationship.  与可靠的老朋友打交道显然比建立新的业务关系容易多了。
  Of course,it depends on the processing fee you will offer. 当然,这取决于贵方的加工费。
  I think we can work out something there.  我认为我们可以解决这个问题。
  As a rule. ourprocessing fee decreases with the amount of crude oil we sell. 作为惯例,我方的加工费会依据原油销售量的增加而减少。
  Good. I think that's something we can talk about in detail later. 好的,我想我们稍后可以讨论下细节
  At present,we are going to buy 6,000 tons of gasoline for our company. 我们公司欲购买六千吨的汽油。
  That's very good. 太好了。
  Can you provide it right from the stock'? 贵方能从库存里提供吗?
  Yes.of course. 当然可以。
  That's good,Can we determine the price according to the internationally accepted standard? 太好了我们可以根据国际标准确定价格吗?
  Sure. 当然可以。
  Good. Now I must try to get a vessel.  好的。现在我得想法联系船运的事了,
  And if everything goes on well, 如果一切顺利的话,
  we can expect to draft and sign a contract soon. 我们很快就可以起草和签订合同了。
  Good. We'll get the necessary document drawn up. 很好,我方会把需要的文件草拟好。
  And we'll follow the usual signing procedures,shall we? 我们将按照通常的签约程序进行可以吗?
  Yes.that's the best. 是的,那样最好不过了。
  But I'm afraid we'd have to negotiate other terms and conditions concerning this transaction,shall we? 但我想我们还需就合同的相关条款进行协商。
  If you feel it necessary. 如果你觉得有必要。
  let's think them over this evening and meet here tomorrow afteroon. 晚上可以仔细考虑一下,我们明天下午再谈。
  That's good. See you tomorrow. 好的,明天见
  See you. 再见。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449252.html