外贸英语话题王 第69期:价格谈商(在线收听

   Price negotiation  价格谈商

  How about 15% the first six months and the second six months at 12% with a guarantee of 3000 units? 在保证3000件的前提下,前六个月为百分之十五,后六个月为百分之十二怎么样?
  That's a lot to sell with very low profit margins. 这样虽然销售额很大,可是利润却很低。
  It's about the best we can do, Smith.  史密斯,这是我们所能做的最大的努力了。
  We need to hammer something out today.  我们今天必须敲定一些事情。
  If I go back empty-handed.  如果我两手空空的回去的话。
  I may be coming back to you soon to ask for a job. 那么我也许要回来向你寻求一份工作了。
  OK, 17% the first six months, 14% for the second. 好的,这样吧,前六个月为百分之十七,后六个月为百分之十四。
  Good. Let's iron out the remaining details.  好的,让我们来解决一下其余的问题吧。
  When do you want to take delivery? 你想什么时候提货?
  We'd like you to execute the first order by the 31 st. 我们希望你们可以在31号之前完成第一批订单。
  Let me run through this again: the first shipment for 1500 units to be delivered in 27 days by the 31 st. 让我们再确认一下:第一批装载的1500件将在31号之前的27天里提货。
  Right. We couldn't handle much larger shipments. 对,我们也无法承受太大的出货量。
  Fine. But I'd prefer the first shipment to be 1000 units the next 2000.  好的,但是我更希望第一批出货量为1000件,下一批为2000件。
  The 31 st is quite soon, I can't guarantee 1500. 31号很快就到了,所以我不能保证1500件的出货。
  I can agree to that.  这一点我可以接受。
  Well, if there's nothing else, I think we've settled everything. 好了,我想如果没有其他问题的话,我们已经解决了所有的问题。
  Tom, this deal promises big returns for both sides.  汤姆,这个项目可以让我们双方都获得很大的回报。
  Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship. 我希望这是我们之间长期有效的合作关系的开始。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449353.html