外贸英语话题王 第92期:合资经营条件(在线收听

   Term and condition on joint venture  合资经营条件

  Nice to meet you.  认识你很高兴。
  Nice to meet you, too.  我也是。
  I do have a specific idea in my mind concerning our cooperation;  我确实有一个与贵方合作的具体计划。
  I propose to sign an agreement for a project producing toys.  即我方建议我们双方签订一个合作生产玩具项目的协议。
  That's a good idea. Now would you please tell me the total investment of such a project?  不错的主意。请告诉我这样一个项目的总投资是多少?
  At the beginning, I think this joint venture should be of a moderate size.  开始阶段,我想这样一个合资企业规模不要太大,
  The total investment would be US $10 millon.  总投资额为1000万美元。
  Then how much would the registered capital be?  那么注册资金是多少?
  It should be US $5 million.  应该是500万美元。
  Sounds reseasonable, now what's the percentage of your contribution?  我想可以,那么你方打算出资多少呢?
  50 percent of the total investment of 10 million.  总投资1000万美元的一半。
  That includes cash, machinery and equipment.  即包括现金、机器和设备。
  So we will provide the balance 50 persent,  那我方就出剩下的50%了。
  which would include the factory, premises, some machinery and right to use the site.  这包括提供厂房、宅基地、部分机器及场地使用权。
  That's right.  好的。
  Another question, about the organizational structure, personnel system and wage system.  我还有个问题,至于像合资企业的组织结构、人事及工资制度,
  As I understand, it should be discussed and agreed upon by both party's consultations.  我想由合资双方共同考虑,并通过协商的方式取得共识后确立。
  That's right. And whole joint venture is to be put under the guidance of the board of directors.  好的,整个合资企业都受到董事会领导。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449601.html