外贸英语话题王 第107期:拒绝代理商(在线收听

   Refuse an agent  拒绝代理商

  Mr. King, I think you've already received our letter which suggested our desire to be an agent for your products. 金先生,我想你已经收到了那封表明我们意愿做你方代理的信。
  Yes, Mr. Wu. We received it a week ago. 对,吴先生。我们一周前收到的。
  What's your opinion? 你方意见如何?
  To be fank, Mr. Wu, after reading your letter,  嗯,恕我直言,吴先生。
  I feel that it's not a mature time for you to act as a sole agent for us. 看了信后我感觉你方做我们独家代理的时机还不成熟。
  Why not? 原因何在?
  Here are several points to support my idea.  下面几点足以证明我的看法。
  Firstly, you are not very experienced in trading with our products.  第一,你方以前经营我方产品经验不足,
  You'll need some time to find out the potential market ability.  所以,你方需要花费一定时间来调查潜在的市场能力。
  Secondly, the annual order and turnover you promised is much lower than our expectation. 第二,你们所承诺的年订货量和营业额都远远低于我方的期望。
  But this figure is only our first year's aim.  但是这个数字只是我们第一年期望的目标。
  We'll gradually enlarge our selling amount later.  以后我们会逐渐扩大我们的销售额。
  Though the order is not big, it will help you to establish your market channel and expand the influence of your products in the region.  尽管我们的订货量不大,但它会帮助你们在这个国家沟通市场渠道,并扩大你们的产品影响。
  Don't you think so? 你不这么认为吗?
  What you say is resonable.  你说得没错。
  But it's not the only way to push sales for us.  但是代理并非是促销的唯一渠道。
  We may make full use of our advertisements and sales force to enlarge our sales market. 我们可以充分利用广告和销售人员来扩大我方的销售市场。
  But these will cost more and the effect may not be as evident as to have an agent. 但是,上述方法既消耗钱财,效果又不如设置代理来得明显。
  I see your point, Mr. Wu.  我明白你的意思,吴先生。
  Thank you for your good intentions.  谢谢你的良好意愿,
  We'll consider your request when the chances serve. 以后有机会我们会考虑你方的要求。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449616.html