外贸英语话题王 第109期:销售问题(在线收听

   Problems about selling amount  销售问题

  Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk in our line recently. 怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。
  Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit. 是的,我得承认,订单很少,许久才能来一张。
  How do you account for that? No demand or overstock? 您认为是什么原因?是市场没有需求,还是库存过剩?
  There are two reasons. One is that the market is sluggish;  有两个原因,其一是市场疲软,
  another is that there are too many suppliers. 另一个原因是供应商太多。
  Do you have any branch offices in other parts of Canada? 你们在加拿大其他地区有没有设立分公司?
  No, we work solely from Canberra. 没有,我们只在堪培拉有独家代理。
  Then you might be missing out on what other areas you have to offer. 所以,贵公司可能在其他地区失去很多的报价机会。
  I don't think so. Our representative tours around the country very often. 我不认为如此,我们的业务代表经常出差全国各地。
  Anyway, I hope you will think it over. 总之,我希望您能仔细考虑一下。
  I'll go into it further, and let you know our decision. 我会再仔细考虑的,然后告诉您我们的决定。
  I shall be glad to hear from you. 我会很乐意听到你们的决定。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449618.html