外贸英语话题王 第121期:商检协议(在线收听

   Discussion about inspection 商检协议

  There is another point which should be discussed and cleared up. 还有一点要讨论和澄清,
  That's the commodity inspection. 这就是检验问题。
  How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the cotract? 检验条款在合同中应如何规定?
  The goods under the contract will be inspected by the commodity inspection bureau at the port of loading  本合同项目下的货物于装船前在装运港由商检局进行检验,
  before they are shipped and the certificate of quality and quantity/weight issued by the bureau shall be regarded as final and binding upon parties. 该局签发的品质和数量或重量证书为最后依据,对双方有约束力。
  Do you mean that you sell on shipped quality and quantity? 这意思是说你们按离岸时品质及数量卖货吗?
  But what about the case of disqualification or short weight on arrival? 但如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办?
  I can assure you that is not likely to happen. 你也许知道,此商检局的公正全球闻名。
  Our goods must be up to export standards before the inspection bureau release them. 我向你保证不会发生这样的情况,我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。
  As you may know, the commodity inspection bureauour enjoys international reputation for impartiality. 你也许知道,此商检局的公正全球闻名。
  We have heard about the reputation of both CIB and your products and never doubt them. 对贵方产品及商检局的良好信誉我们已有所闻,因此并不怀疑,
  but what in case there is short weight or disqualification? 但是万一发生短重或质量不符合怎么办?
  Would you tell me whether the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when goods arrive? 货物抵达后买方是否有权检查?
  Are we entitled to lodge claims? 我们是否有权提出索赔?
  Yes. of course.  当然有权。
  You have the right of reinspection.  你方有权复检,
  But for this particular item,we follow the international practice that the reinspectin should be made within 7 days upon the arrival of the goods 但是根据国际惯例,对该商品的复检应在货物抵达后7天内进行。
  and if any discrepancies are found you may lodge claims with us within 30 days. 如有索赔,必须在30天内提出。
  Well,I suppose I'm clear about this point.  我想对这点我已经清楚了,
  Thank you for being patient with me. 谢谢你的耐心解释。
  Don't mention it.  别客气.
  That's what I'm here for. 这是我的工作。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmyyhtw/449630.html