英语PK台 第804期:《老友记》900句(80)(在线收听

 地点:电影片场

人物:瑞秋,尚格·云顿,莫妮卡
事件:偶遇尚格·云顿,本来是为莫妮卡传话的瑞秋也喜欢上了他,并决定和他约会。
剧情文字
Rachel: Um, this is gonna sound kinda goofy but uhhm, my friend over there, who cooks by the way, um, she thinks you’re cute.
瑞秋:我知道这样会有一点怪怪的,但是,嗯,我那边那个朋友,很会做菜,嗯她觉得你很可爱。
Jean-Claude: You don’t think I’m cute?
尚格·云顿:你不这么觉得吗?
Rachel: I, I don’t know, um, do you think you’re cute? OK, we’re kinda getting off the track here. Um, I was supposed to come here and tell you my friend thinks you’re cute. So what should I tell her?
瑞秋:我,我不知道,嗯,你觉得你可爱吗?好吧,我们好像扯太远了。嗯,我是过来告诉你,我朋友她觉得你很可爱,那我该怎么跟她说呢?
Jean-Claude: You can tell her I think her friend is cute.
尚格·云顿:你可以告诉她,我觉得她的朋友很可爱。
Monica: So what’d he say?
莫妮卡:他怎么说的?
Rachel: Agh, what a jerk. I kept talking about you and he kept asking me out. I mean, naturally, you know, I said no.
瑞秋:啊,他真浑蛋,我一直在跟他谈你,可是他却一直想要约我,我当然是说不行啊。
Monica: Well, thanks anyway.
莫妮卡:还是谢谢你了。
Rachel: He just kept asking, and asking, and asking, and asking, and asking, and asking.
瑞秋:但是他一直约我,不停地约我,不停地、不停地、不停地、不停地问。
Monica: Rachel if you, if you want to go out withhim, you can. Sound like a big jerk to me, but if that’s what you want to do...
莫妮卡:瑞秋,如果你,如果你想跟他约会的话,就去吧,我这里听起来他就像是个浑蛋,但如果你想……
Rachel: Jean-Claude she said yes, I’ll see you tonight.
瑞秋:尚格·云顿!她说可以,咱们今晚见!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yypkt/451028.html