艾伦脱口秀第31期:平生最可怕的事(在线收听

   Last week while driving with her one-year old son 今天的第一位嘉宾 上周带着

  our first guest experienced the most frightening event of her life. 她一岁的儿子开车时 经历了平生最可怕的事
  Thankfully a hero appeared on the busy highway to save the day from Springfield Minnesota. 庆幸的是 一位来自斯普林菲尔德明尼苏达州的英雄 在拥堵的高速公路上出手相助 让他们转危为安
  Please welcome Sara Sorby. 让我们欢迎萨拉·索比
  Boy, oh boy. Okay So you're, you are driving, and you're driving your one 天哪 喔 所以 你当时在开车 而且带着你一岁的儿子
  Ben is his name? - Yes So you are driving Ben,your one-year old son, to a doctor's appointment? 他叫本 是吗  -对 你开车载着本 你一岁大的儿子 去看医生吗
  Yes. - So was he sick?He has some medical issues we are trying to figure out, 对 -他病了吗 他身体有点问题 我们正想办法查明病因
  so he has doctor's appointment just about every other week. 所以他每隔一周就要去看医生
  Wow, okay, so that's stressful enough. - Yeah. 好吧 压力已经够大了  -确实
  So you are driving him and what happens? 你开车载着他 然后发生了什么
  I was driving and my accelerator pedal of my car kind of started skipping. 我当时正开着车 汽车的油门踏板突然开始跳动
  So I called my dad and I said what should I do, my car isn't working. And he said," you need to pull it over." 然后我给我父亲打电话告诉他 我车出问题了 应该怎么办 他让我把车停到路边
  So I was in the left lane,and needed to get all the way to the right lane. 我当时在左车道 要想办法开到右车道去
  And my accelerator pedal just stopped working,and I watched the speedometer just dropped on my car. 但车的油门踏板完全失灵了 我看到汽车表盘上的速度一直往下掉
  So I basically kind of coasted over to the right lane. 我当时算是滑向右车道的
  And I went to brake.And my brake wouldn't work,so I just kind of shifted it to the park,and my car started filling with smoke. 然后我又踩刹车 结果发现刹车也坏了 所以我就换到停车档 然后车开始冒烟了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457752.html