艾伦脱口秀第180期:拍一部电影(在线收听

   Keep laugh.And then cry.now cry,now cry Noo..As I said,we are back. 不停地大笑 然后大哭  现在哭  哭 不 我们回来了

  So I have sent Sofia Vergara from Modern Family over to the Mile which is a little market on the lot. 我已经把摩登家庭的主演Sofia Vergara 送到了电影拍摄场的一家叫Mile的小型超市
  Sofia,Can you hear me?Sofia I can hear you.Ok. Before you go in.I just want to tell you to be. 你能听到我说话吗 我能听到 好的 在你进去之前  我想提醒下你
  I'm going to give you some staff to say.but this is.You are gonna be really somber.Don't be real happy. 我将会给你提供台词 你将会非常闷闷不乐  别表现得太开心
  Just say,excuse me,Is this Mile store?Excuse me,Is this the mile store? 就说  打扰了  这里是Mile超市吗 打扰了  这里是Mile超市吗
  I'm Sofia Vergara from Modern Family.I'm Sofia Vergara from Modern Family. 我是摩登家庭的主演Sofia Vergara 我是摩登家庭的主演Sofia Vergara
  Of course.Nice to meet you.I'm Cris.  Hi,Cris.Oh,I'm so sad.So sad?  No I'm sad.How come? 我知道  见到你很高兴  我叫Cris  -嗨Cris 我很伤心 伤心  不  我不伤心 我很伤心 怎么回事
  I'm filming a movie on the lot here.I'm filming a moive here on this lot. 我在这里的摄影场拍一部电影 我在这里的那个摄影场拍一部电影
  It's very sad.It's so sad The movie is called when dogs are running and the horses are silent. 太悲伤了 太悲伤了 那部电影叫  当狗儿在跑  马儿不动时
  When dogs are running and the horses are silent. 当狗儿在跑  马儿不动时
  That's the movie that's the movie That is the movie,really? 就是这部电影   就是这部电影 这是一部电影  真的吗
  It based on a book called a long summer from Texas where the dogs are running and the horse are silent 它是改编自一本书  书名是 狗跑马沉默的德克萨斯的夏天
  It based on a movie like the dogs are running in the Texas. 它是改编自一部电影叫作德克萨斯的狗在跑
  I don't remember.I think it was like some dogs are running in Texas. - really? 我记不清了反正是有德克萨斯的狗在跑   - 是嘛
  But long running Texas?so they shorten it for that.So they shorten the name of the movie. 不过是长跑 所以他们把它精简了 所以他们把电影的名字精简了
  I don't remember it the dogs are running in Texas. 我记不清了 就是狗在德克萨斯跑
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458197.html