艾伦脱口秀第275期:美味的蛋糕(在线收听

   the only thing she said is can you wrap the ceremony before the Deal or not Deal,cause someone wins a million. 他给的唯一建议就是在“一掷千金”节目前结束婚礼 因为有人赢了一百万

  So we had to rush it. 所以我们得匆忙的完成婚礼
  and when the ceremony was over,we all went to the patio for dinner. 在婚礼结束后 我们去后花园用了餐
  and this was the table setting. 这是我们的餐桌摆设
  and there's my mama's did the calligraphy for the plate settings,and 这是我妈妈为餐桌设计的书法
  we started with the small salade and we grazed on those flowers. 我们的首道菜就是小盘沙拉 吃完后直接就食用那些花
  and then we had a cake from the Sweet Lady Jane that is beautiful beautiful cake, 之后我们切Sweet Lady Jane蛋糕店的结婚蛋糕 蛋糕非常非常好看
  according to the tradition,you are supposed to keep top part of the cake for your one year anniversary. 按照传统 人们应该保留蛋糕最顶端那一层用于结婚周年庆
  but it was delicious,so we didn't leave any 但这蛋糕非常美味以至于我们吃得一点不剩
  and also according to tradition,you are supposed to offer slices to the guests, 而且按照传统 我们应该把蛋糕分成块 分发给大家
  we didn't know that ahead of time 但我们之前不知道 所以
  and then the day was amazing and it was exhausting though 那天真的非常开心 但是也累人
  this is us actually in the middle of the day 这张照片呢 当时是在中午
  taking a little cat nap,just against each other's 我们两个靠着彼此的前额打了个小炖了
  that's how to go sleeps,against each other's forhead,and I read that. 我们就这样睡着了 前额靠前额 我觉得是这样的
  we passde it off like we were doing our first slow dance,that's what I thought. 我觉得我们像是在跳我们的第一曲慢舞
  actually that was our first dance and I wanna share my second dance with you all. 实际上 那真的是我们的第一支舞 现在我想跟你们一起分享我的第二支舞
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458430.html