艾伦脱口秀第454期:迷人的女人(在线收听

 Thank you very much.I feel the same about you. 非常感谢大家 我对你们有同样的热爱

Thank you so much,that's lovely and I send all of that energy right back to you. 非常感谢 真是太可爱了 我把这些都如数奉还
I appreciate you being here,and you know I come out here, 非常感谢大家的到来 你们知道 我来到这里
and I like to tell you what's going on with me, 我喜欢和你们唠唠最近发生的事
and some of the things that I tell you are more difficult for me to tell you than others. 但是有些事情会比较难开口 比别的事情困难
and by difficult I mean embarrassing, 所谓困难我指的是很尴尬
Here's what happened,this is something that happened the other night,Portia and I went to a party, 发生的事情是 在不久前的某个晚上 我和Portia去参加了一个派对
That's not the embarrassing part, 这不是尴尬的部分
And a friend of mine was also at the party,It's not important who it was, 我的一个朋友也在那个派对 他是谁不是重点
But his name rhymes with Forge Boony. 但是他的名字和Forge Boony押韵
If you're bad at rhyming it was George Clooney,Okay. 如果你们对押韵不是很在行 好吧 他是George Clooney
So George is there,and we see each other and we hug. 所以George也在那个派对 我们看到了对方 所以我们拥抱了
and then he's with this attractive woman and she walks towards me. 然后他身旁有一个很迷人的女人 向我走了过来
and she opens up her arms for a hug,and I'm like well she's friendly so we hug. 然后张开手臂求一个拥抱 我想 好吧 她很友善 所以就抱了
and at the exact same time,I say nice to meet you.As she says nice to see you again, 但是就在同一时刻 我说见到你真好 而她却说了能再次见到你真好
And I'm like this going oh no.And she's trying to let go,and I'm like wait I got to figure this out. 然后我就瞬间变成这样 哦 不要吧 然后她试图松开来 但是我一直在想 我得解决这个问题
I'm holding her for like 15 minutes going aaaaaah. 于是我就这样抱了她快15分钟
Anyway so she said we actually have met before,and I said oh I'm sorry where.She said I was on your show. 随便吧 然后她说 我们实际上之前见过 我说 很抱歉 但是我们在哪儿见过 她说 我上过你的节目
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458960.html