《柯南脱口秀》第186期:疯狂的美梦(在线收听

 Dustin Hoffman's in this movie.yeah.that's got to be an insane dream. 达斯汀·霍夫曼参演了电影 一定是非常疯狂的美梦

I mean,you've worked with a lot of greats,I worked with the four biggies. 你和那么多大牌一起合作 我和四大名人合作过
I worked with Nicholson,Pacino,Hoffman,and Hasselhoff. 和尼克尔森 帕西诺 霍夫曼 哈塞尔霍夫合作过
But you know,Dustin was great.Dustin,you know,one of my favorite acotrs.All of us have that feeling. 达斯汀很好 他是我最爱的男演员之一 我们都有这样的感觉
I remember when I was younger,I saw "Marathon Man".Great movie.One of the greatest. 我记得我年轻时 我看了《霹雳钻》 非常棒的电影 最棒的电影之一
Great performance by him,and Lawrence olivier. 他的演绎非常精彩 还有劳伦斯·奥利佛
I was little and I remember seeing that and being like,whoa,this is incredible. 那时我还小 我记得 看到那电影 觉得太不可思议了
My mother was like,isn't it awful with Nazis and just what they did? 我妈妈说 纳粹 他们所做的事情是不是很可怕
I was just like,and I was smiling and she was like,what are you smile,how could you smile? 我当时在笑 她就说 你在笑什么 你怎么能笑得出
I was just like,Roy Schneider,he's a Jew?She's like yeah. 我说罗伊·施耐德是犹太人吗 他说是啊
I go,wow,I didn't know we could be that good looking. 我就说 天哪 我不知道我们可以长那么好看
You were inspired by Roy,he was a great-looking guy.I was really used to my uncle Saul.I thought that's what was coming. 你受到了罗伊的激励 他是个长相帅气的人 我习惯了我索尔叔叔的长相 我想就是会这样吧
That's fantastic.let's see,we have a clip here from "The Cobbler".I don't know which scene this is.Which scene is this? 真是太棒了 我们有一段《鞋匠人生》的片段 我不知道是哪一段 这是哪一场景
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/462268.html