《柯南脱口秀》第198期:购物伙伴(在线收听

 I feel dumb mentioning this one the air but I'm going to do it.Ok. 我觉得在做节目时说这事有点傻 但我就说了 好的

You never mentioned the sweater I sent you on Cyber Monday. 你没提过我网购周一寄给你的毛衣啊
You sent me a sweater on Cyber Monday?What sweater are you talking about? 你网购周一给我寄了毛衣吗 什么毛衣啊
Yeah,I bought you a sweater on line.It's really expensive,it's cashmere,it's monogrammed. 我在网上给你买了件毛衣 很贵的 羊绒 印了字母的
I don't know,did you get it?You didn't get it? 我不知道 你收到了吗 没收到吗
No,I didn't get it.How did you pay for this sweater? 没有啊 你怎么付钱的
Oh,I used a service called buy buddy. Buy buddy?what the hell,I never heard of buy buddy.What is that? 我用了一种叫购物伙伴的服务 购物伙伴 那是什么啊 什么意思啊
Oh,Buy buddy is that guy.Hey,andy,hey.Wait a minute,so that guy is buy buddy.Yeah,I'm the buddy you buy from. 就是那家伙 安迪 那家伙就是你的购物伙伴 没错 你从我这位伙伴这儿买东西
For online transactions and business deals and so on with similar words and things. 专门负责网购 网上交易 等等类似的业务
Andy,the guy is wearing the sweater you bought for me.No,no,no,this is my sweater,man. 安迪 那家伙正穿着你为我买的毛衣呢 不不 这是我的毛衣
No,no,no,it's got my initials.It's monogrammed,COB.Yeah,COB stands for cool,oh,boy. 不 那上面有我的名字缩写 印了字母 COB 没错 是 酷 好棒的意思
Andy,you got ripped off.You should have used paypal instead of this guy. 安迪 你被骗了 你应该用贝宝支付 而不是这个家伙
Is paypal really that much more secure?Yeah,Paypal is much more secure. 贝宝有那么安全吗 当然了 贝宝安全多了
Oh,yeah,Conan is right.I always use paypal.It's best. 对 柯南说的对 我一直用贝宝 最棒了
Look,just get out of here and leave the sweater,please.Ok,ok,ok. 听着 离开这里 留下毛衣 拜托了 好吧 好吧
Wait a minute.That's the shirt that I bought you for your birthday. 等等 这件衬衫是我给你买的生日礼物
That creep stole both my gift.Gosh darn it. 那个变态偷了我的两件礼物 该死的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/462281.html