《柯南脱口秀》第201期:很棒的演员(在线收听

 But then once I put on that face and put in the contact lenses. 但是当我化完妆 戴上隐形眼镜后

Cause it was a nose and lips,eyebrows,ears.All subtle but a lot of stuff. 因为有鼻子 嘴唇 眉毛 耳朵 都是小东西 但是有很多
and then I'm like ok,yeah,this isn't me anymore. 然后我说好吧 这个人已经不再是我了
Now I can be this guy and talk that tough guy.I'm not going to do it. 现在我能变成他 说那些狠话 我现在不会说
If you try to do that voice without the nose,I just sound silly.Right,right. 因为不戴着鼻子学他的嗓音 会听起来很傻 对 对
I brought some noses.I didn't know.I don't know like,  我拿了一些鼻子来 我不知道 我不知道
I'm curious.you're a great actor. 我只是好奇 你是个很棒的演员
I'm curious,is that a nose that would transform you if you put that nose on? 我很好奇 这个鼻子 会不会在你戴上以后转变你
Let me see.These are top of the line noses. 让我试试 这些都是高端鼻子
I bought these from Microsoft this morning.Top of the line. 我今早刚从微软买的 高端产品
What does it look like? 看起来像什么
So this is like someone who's been punched in the nose a lot of times.Yeah,that's a guy beaten. 这看起来就像一个鼻子被打了很多次的人 对 一个被揍过的人
So this is like,this is like,this is like,don't look at me.Don't look at me.Look over there. 就像这样 不准看我 不准看我 看那边
Why are you looing at me?Don't look at me.You look like a witch. 你为什么看着我 不准看我 你看起来像个巫婆
What if you're talking to this guy here. 如果你跟这个人说话呢
Holy gee,listen buddy,I don't want trouble with you.You can do some magic. 天呐 听着老兄 我不想惹你 你会魔法
That guy is a hawk.I like this one right here.Let's check this one out right here. 这个人是只鹰 我喜欢这个 我们看看这个 瞧瞧
You don't even talk anymore with that nose.You're a magical figure. 戴着那个鼻子都不用说话了 你就是个神兽
Come over here,bird.come over here.Come here. 过来 大鸟 过来 过来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/462284.html