《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第63期:黑颈眼镜蛇(在线收听

 Cover your eyes. Cover your eyes.Spitting cobra.Okay, I don't wanna be any closer than this. 快来拍  快来拍 黑颈眼镜蛇 我可不想靠这玩意太近

It's just looking straight,straight at me here.He's watching. I'll tell you want. 就这样拍吧 从我这个角度拍 它正盯着我们看  我给你们开开眼  
I'm gonna get the camera on the end of this.Give us that camera. 我要把摄像机绑在这根棍子末端 把这台摄像机给我们
Listen, okay, I don't know but you just...just keep an eye on him while I tie this on. 听着  我绑摄像机的时候 你必须一直留意着它
A spitting cobra blinds its prey before it attacks. 黑颈眼镜蛇在攻击前会让它的猎物失明
It can launch its venom over eight foot.I do not want to get too close to this. 它可以在8英尺远的地方就喷射毒液 我可不想再向他靠近了
Its poison attacks the nervous system, leading to paralysis. 它的毒液会致使神经系统麻痹
This is one snake you don't want to mess with if you don't know what you're doing. 如果你不知道你该做什么 那就离这条蛇远远的
You can actually see the venom on the lens here.You see that?Where it spat. 在镜头上能看到毒液 看到了吗 它将毒液喷射在这儿
That is what you do not want in your eye. 你绝不会希望这玩意进到你眼睛的
Okay, let's move way from here now, he's pissed. 好  现在我们离开这儿  它发火了
You see a snake like that,Where it spat.and just reminds you how careful you've got to be moving through the jungle, 如果你看到这种蛇 一定要保持冷静 提醒你们  在丛林中时行进时 一定要细心
and it's often a good idea moving through the jungle,as snakes work off vibrations, 故意踏出脚步声前进 是个很好的办法 蛇能感觉到地面震动
and if you let them know you're coming,they're generally gonna move out your way. 如果你让它们知道你要来了 它们一般都会绕开这条路的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463744.html