《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第79期:灵活调整行进路线(在线收听

 Bones are everywhere.It's an old coyote.Harsh place. 到处都是动物的骸骨 这是只老土狼的头骨 恶劣的环境

And it might be worth taking a couple of these with me. 随身带上一两块这样的骨头 也许能派上用场
Old coyote bones like these have a thousand uses and is light to carry. 老土狼的骨头很有用 而且十分轻便  易于携带
So, I head for the higher ground out there.And it'll get us barries.Get a bit of alive land around here. 我现在要去那片高地 这样我就能知道哪里不好走 哪里可能有人烟
Getting to higher ground will give you an understanding of the landscape and show what you're up against. 登上高地  你就能将周围环境 一览无遗 这样你就能弄清自己要面对怎样的环境
You see on the horizon, those are the Cienlarika mountains. 在地平线那边  就是慈恩拉日卡山脉
And just short that is Rio Grande.separate Mexico from the US. 近处的就是格兰德河 它将墨西哥和美国的领土分开
One of the most patrol border in the world,you can reach that, you gonna find someone. 这里是世界上巡逻最严的边境之一   如果能到那  你肯定能找到人
Between here and there, it's terrains just says take me on a few dare.In this environment, covering miles is punishing. 这里崎岖的地形像是要告诉我   够胆就来试试吧 在这种环境下  赶路就是一种折磨
With the right mind set,it's possible to get it over quickly and easily. 但只要有合适的方法 又快又省力的穿过这种地形也是可能的
Parkour is a technique adopted by the French military.You need speed, balance and momentum. 跑酷是法国军队惯用的一种方法 掌握好速度  保持平衡  合理发力
Shaping the way to your body,and taking the most direct route. 灵活调整行进路线 走最近的那条路
Get this right,and it's an effective way covering rough terrains. 掌握这种方法之后 穿越崎岖的地形变得不再艰难
As if the desert wasn't harsh enough,just beneath the surface lies a lethal reminder of when all this was ranchland. 好像是嫌这片沙漠还不够残酷 地表之下居然还藏着一个致命的"武器" 提醒你  这里以前曾是个牧场
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463760.html