《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第109期:令人精神振奋(在线收听

 Just tucking them up a little bit.Time to get this fire going. 先把他们稍微卷起来 是时候生火了

I'm using my fire steel and some dry kindling to get this damp driftwood lit. 利用我的点火棒 还有一些干燥的引火柴来点燃潮湿的浮木
In these conditions, it's easy to get despondent,but a fire always lifts the spirits,especially when there's a promise of food. 在这样的环境下  很容易会悲观失望 而火总能令人精神振奋起来 尤其是已经有了食物保障
As they get hot, these should open up.As long as they're open, they're good to eat. 它们受热后  壳就会张开 只要它们张开了  就表示是可以吃的
They stay close which means they're dead,you really just want to chuck those. 如果壳一直闭着  说明是死的 你最好把那种扔了
But it's very nice to just warm my hands a bit again. 不过手稍稍暖和过来了 还是很不错的
When the cooked clam dies,its muscles relax, and the shell opens up. 当煮着的蛤蜊死了 它的肌肉放松  壳就会张开
These are pretty well done.Try and take the actual shell off. 这些已经全熟了 试着把硬壳剥掉
You're left with just that.Above all, it's warming.They're actually good, yeah. 剩下的就是这个 最起码  它是温的 尝起来还真不错呢  是吧
Not a huge meal, but I'm feeling warmer and ready to move on,and not a minute too soon. 虽然不是顿大餐  但我暖和多了 我准备继续前进 刻不容缓
The tide's coming in quite fast, actually.Yeah, do you know what? 潮水涨得非常快 你知道不
It's coming in quite fast we need to get going.Let's get moving, try and work our way around. 潮水很快就会涨上来  我们得快走了 我们快走吧  尽快找条出路
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463893.html