《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第124期:最简单的事(在线收听

 And to get up to the branches You got be provided 为了爬到树枝上 你要有所准备

What I've got is my rag sack and those loads of kinda webbings and drawstrings and everything hanging off this. 我只有一个破烂背包 这种带子 细绳  能悬挂的东西
And what I can then do with this is tie it around my boots in a burling through the loop around the tree back on the hole. 接下来就是把它绕着我的鞋子 绕一个圈 再绕过树回到这个洞这里
That's one.And then do the same on the other. 就这样 另一边 同样的方法
The string around my boots gets me extra grith,and acts as a climb around the trunk. 我鞋上的细绳 使我更安全 就想一个 很擅长爬树的人
It's working quite nicely. Look.Now I can see where I've got to go. 这很有效 现在我要确定要走的方向
okay, this is about...hangs and get out of this tree. 好了   爬上来就要离开了
Do you see I am getting a view now.Ah, look over that valley. 你看见了吧 我能看见全景了 从这儿看  还真是广阔无垠啊
And really that's where I should be heading. 那就是我要 走的方向
On the frozing glacier,the simple task-- walking,presents huge challenge. 在冰上 平时最简单的事 走路也变得异常艰难
Normal footware is rended useless.And boots like this on the ices like going up hill on the ice rink Look, watch this. 一般的鞋没什么用 像这样的靴子 走在冰上就像在溜冰场 爬山一样 看着
Trying to move across the glacier without crampons is pretty impossible. 不用钉鞋要穿过冰层 完全不可能
I'm actually trying to move 20 feet.I'm gonna need another plan see if I can make any process across this. 我想试着移动 20英尺 得改变计划 试试这样能不能过去
And we got my boots off,and these off.I need to try and get them over,the end of this. 脱掉靴子 脱掉袜子 我要试试对换一下他们的位置 把袜子套在鞋上
And the aim really is for these socks to give more traction,then just to rub a sole of these boots.Okay.Trying to give it a try. 目的是 让袜子 产生摩擦力 这样鞋底就有了 摩擦力 好 再试试
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463926.html